Page 1 of 3
All I ever hear about in these threads is how people don't like their guitar, or want to change it.

How many people actually like the guitar they have.
Winner of the 2011 Virginia Guitar Festival

Protools HD
Lynx Aurora 16/HD192
Mojave, Sennheiser, AKG, EV etc mics
Focusrite ISA828 pres
Waves Mercury
Random Rack Gear

65 Deluxe Reverb
PRS CE 22
American Standard Strat
Taylor 712
I love my Dillion. She stays in tune no matter what I do (punching, bending the neck, etc.) and she only cost me 300 bucks.
I've learned that she's the only guitar I have worth performing with, and I straight up wouldn't have it any other way.
"Take chances. Do not go through life wishing, instead go through life remembering. There are too many possibilities out there to let them just pass you by. Above all else, have FUN. You only live once, enjoy it while you can."
Well I have an Epiphone Special II and it was a great beginner guitar. I just got a Schecter C-7 Hellraiser and all I can say is wow. The only problem is the sounds a bit off from my previous setting from my old guitar. Just some minor tweaks will fix that.
Do you use a BR-600?
If so, click here to join the group thats made for you!
Love my Hellraiser more than pretty much anything.
Quote by mrvile

This is UG, we love Schecters and Ibanez and Jacksons, we hate Deans and BCR's, we hate Marshall MG's, and everyone needs a new amp.
I like my Fender Strat but it does have a bit of an aggervating fret buzz but I still like it.
I love my Ibanez GSA20. Does everything I need it to do, and it plays fast as hell.
I like my accoustic one.. I would never get rid of it, as I got it for my 13th birthday.. I've had it for nearly 6 years now
I love my KVX10. I want the best of the best pickups for it though.
Jackson King V KVX10
Line 6 Spider III 75 W.
Peavey 5150/6505 Combo to be owned at the end of 2010.
I LOVE both of my electrics (Clapton Stratocaster and a Carlson PG-51). My acoustic is kinda meh but its alright.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
I love my guitar its great. Its a Godin Lg with a Dimarzio air norton in the neck and a tone zone in the bridge. Wish it had a floyd rose but it was only $400 and made in America.
Gear:
-Peavey VTM 120
-Godin Lg (Dimarzio Evo2 and Air Norton)
-Fender MIM Strat with hotrails
-Custom Tele
-Dean Hardtail USA
-Dean 79 USA
i like my guitar. it's a beginner's guitar but i want to upgrade. In my opinion it is the best beginner guitar
If Rock is a life-style, then Metal's an addiction

Yelloooow!

Of The

UG Challenge

my ibanez RG7321 rulz man lol...n someone further up said they had a schecter c7 n i tryed one once n it was nice cept for the weight! man it almost crushed my leg lol
Quote by aig91
"It doesn't get much beter than that! Ok, maybe a free ibanez guitar and marshall half-stack in perfect condition would be better, but free pancakes comes right behind that"

Quote by neptune1988
"My tone should be like me........FAT! "
Quote by Ziggy936
Mines great, its an esp h-50, works just fine for me

me too!
its awesum
i like my hellraiser also
but there is this plywood guitar i bought at target, it has the best neck out of my other guitars, but it phails
I do. I know that there are better guitars out there, but I don't have money for any of that. So, I stick with what I got.
"Acoustic Guitars are totally lame and not metal"- Nathan Explosion
i've never owned a guitar I hated... although I probably wouldn't play my first guitar much anymore if I still had it at my house... it's being stored at a friends house for now.
my Gibson Les Paul Studio and Ibanez RG350EX are orgasmic...
Bands I've seen live:

Def Leppard
Journey
Tool
Testament
Megadeth
Slayer
Mastodon
Deftones
Alice in Chains
Foo Fighters
Rodrigo y Gabriela
If any were broken or stolen I'd be heartbroken for years. Especially my tele or schecter.
Schecter C-1 Classic
LTD EC-1000
Fender American FSR Mahog. Chambered Tele 60th
Fender Mexican Strat SD Hot Rails Br/Ne
Fender Hot Rod Deville 4x10
Boss DD-6
Boss Metal Zone
I love my Variax, so much versatility

I also love the neck on my Epi sg, just fits so well in my hands, although quality wise its a bit lacking..
My Gear
Line 6 Variax 600
Epiphone G-310
Ibanez RG350EX
81' Ibanez Blazer Bass

Line 6 Spider III 75
Line 6 POD X3 Live
Fender ToneMaster Mini
Boss DD-2 Delay
Boss CE-2 Chorus

My Band
Band MySpace!
Band UG Profile
This is good. I'm so tired of people being like I don't like my guitar! I want a new one. It's good to hear people that actually like their guitars.
Winner of the 2011 Virginia Guitar Festival

Protools HD
Lynx Aurora 16/HD192
Mojave, Sennheiser, AKG, EV etc mics
Focusrite ISA828 pres
Waves Mercury
Random Rack Gear

65 Deluxe Reverb
PRS CE 22
American Standard Strat
Taylor 712
Ive got an Epiphone Special II, had it for about 5 years now, its a very good guitar but its about time i need to upgrade to a better guitar. I just feel it doesnt give me what i am looking for anymore.
i love my dean dimeblade tribute, but i've grown out of it. i need a better quality instrument with more tones. that's why im buying a jackson rr3 =D
Quote by berysLTD_h-50
me too!
its awesum
i like my hellraiser also
but there is this plywood guitar i bought at target, it has the best neck out of my other guitars, but it phails

Its probably a washburn.
Gear:
-Peavey VTM 120
-Godin Lg (Dimarzio Evo2 and Air Norton)
-Fender MIM Strat with hotrails
-Custom Tele
-Dean Hardtail USA
-Dean 79 USA
i like my acoustic but don't like my electric getting a new one soon though
i have a borg(first act) ME353 and i love since its my first guitar and its benn with me like 2 months but im planning on getting ita dimebucker
I love my N2, just need to get it setup properly and get rid of the fret buzz and it'll be awesome.
I have an Epiphone Black Beauty and I love it like family.
Duke Ellington - If it sounds good, it is good.
I've been playing my main guitar, a Guild S65-D, for 27 years and the only thing I don't like about it is the glossy neck.

I own a couple of Fenders with satin necks and those can't be beat, imo.
Yes...I love it.

Wouldn't of bought it otherwise would I now?

ESP LTD MH-350NT
Hughes & Kettner Switchblade 100
Orange PPC412AD
Seagull S6 Cedar Slim
Manuel Rodríguez C1M

Guitarist of Ravenage
Drummer of Windrider
Solo Project is Aloeswood
Last edited by Guitar_Dan_666 at Feb 23, 2008,
Page 1 of 3