(I've made other posts on this topic on UG, but please ignore those)

I'm 17. I'm too the point in my life where most people get depressed. I've been this way for a while. I feel the most part of it comes from this girl I know. I think it's love, but I've no idea. The thing is, she doesn't feel the same about me. Which isn't so much a big deal, but we're best friends.

This is going to sound like ranting and I apologize. We've been through a lot together and there is always this other guy somewhere in the mix. Now she's about to date a senior in high school. And she's in 8th grade! I'm a junior. Junior-8th is bad, but Senior-8th is even worse in my opinion.

I don't know what else it is, but just the tedious activities of life, day-after-day.

Tomorrow, for my first time, i'm going to talk to a reverand of a church one on one, sort of like counseling. A religious friend at my school was talking to me about this. He's probebly my best friend at the school. I don't seem to have too many friends my own age.

I've had suicidal thoughts before, and this senior boy isn't helping matters any. I know this sounds like something so insignificant, but for me right now, the slightest thing feels terrible and the slightest good thing makes me feel great. But right now, no good things are happening.

If someone doesn't mind, I know this sounds alarming but, could someone tell me a suicide hotline number? Just in case, so I'll have it when I am feeling extremely bad, which has happened before.

But I was lucky and an older friend of mine, he's 33 (I met him through theatre), was up at around midnight. I thank him for being up that late, if he hadn't answered I don't know exactly what I would've done.

Thanks for reading.
What do we tell our children? Look before you leap. Stop and think. Don't judge a book by its cover. We believe that we are always better off gathering as much information as possible and spending as much time as possible in deliberation.
You need to deal with the problems you can.

If you 100% honestly think you're depressed, or have severe mood swings (I mean completely, completely sure you do) talk to your parents about meeting a doctor. I'm not kidding, but this is only if you think these mood swings are dangerous, not just ****ty.

Do that first.

When you find yourself in a more stable condition, talk to your friend so she doesn't do something stupid.
Who dat?
Talk to your family. It's amazing how much it helps.

When I was feeling really down around 2 years ago, I really leaned on my parents. And they helped me through it. Why? Because they love me. And I'm sure your parents love you too.

They will be willing to help.
The.
Just keep going. I've been where you've been (hasn't every teenager?) and you've just gotta keep trying. You're going to look back on this in a month and realize how little it actually matters. It might seem like nothing good is happening, and you might question the point of living.
Do it for the lulz.
Quote by Tire Me.
Raping her in front of other people would be morally wrong.

Quote by Bubbles516
wtf290 uses make bubbles feel like crap
Its super effective!
I would def. talk to your parents about it. Depression is no joke and something not to be messed around with. Noone will think bad of you at all if you try and get help. I hope you feel better. *hug*
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
Thanks guys.

I'm pretty good with memorising numbers, and I'd like to have a suicide hotline number memorised if anything gets extreme. Does someone mind posting one, if any of you know any? Thanks.
What do we tell our children? Look before you leap. Stop and think. Don't judge a book by its cover. We believe that we are always better off gathering as much information as possible and spending as much time as possible in deliberation.
Sent a PM for ya
Quote by DanRev
"Come over to my place, no ones home"

I went, there was no one home.
I haven't received it, could you send it again please?
Re-sent
Quote by DanRev
"Come over to my place, no ones home"

I went, there was no one home.