after 2 years of spending my money on bass gear(soon upgrade amp)
i have decided i like a acoustic to jam and write song easily(i been playing guitar for 3 years)
so i am dont want to spend lots of money(no more than 200$)
si which one would you suggest?
http://www.guitarcenter.com/Ibanez-Talman-TCY10-Cutaway-Acoustic-Electric-Guitar-519673-i1150698.gc
or this?
http://www.guitarcenter.com/Yamaha-FX-335-Acoustic-Electric-Guitar-101862217-i1166369.gc
My Gear

Squier VM p-bass(i chosed it over a fender!!!) with quarter pounder and gotoh 201!!
fender MIM P bass
epiphone SG 400
Neither. They will both sound bad plugged in, which defeats their purpose.

The minimum I would ever spend for a pure acoustic with no electronics is $300, in which case go to the "$300 acoustic guitars" thread which is stickied in this section.

if you MUST have electronics... then $400 is your minimum for anything decent.

if you spend too little on an acoustic electric, you'll end up with crappy electronics that wont sound good.
Quote by captivate
Neither. They will both sound bad plugged in, which defeats their purpose.

The minimum I would ever spend for a pure acoustic with no electronics is $300, in which case go to the "$300 acoustic guitars" thread which is stickied in this section.

if you MUST have electronics... then $400 is your minimum for anything decent.

if you spend too little on an acoustic electric, you'll end up with crappy electronics that wont sound good.

i don't totally agree with this but yeah,neither guitar is really anything special.just real basic budget guitars.save some money
you know, in peru(where i live)
200$ is a lot of money for an acoustic
you can get nice(really nice!!) hand made classical guitars for like 70$
My Gear

Squier VM p-bass(i chosed it over a fender!!!) with quarter pounder and gotoh 201!!
fender MIM P bass
epiphone SG 400
Ted: [Whispering to Bill] Your stepmom is cute.
Bill: Shut up, Ted.
Ted: Remember when she was a senior and we were freshmen?
Bill: Shut up, Ted!
i will try the ibanez V(if any store has it)
My Gear

fender MIM P bass
epiphone SG 400
BTW i am going yo play it umplugged most of the time
but i will need to plug it sometimes
My Gear

fender MIM P bass
epiphone SG 400
hey, i was wondering if you guys could give me some help and point me in the right direction guitar wise, sorry if this is the wrong thread for this but im fairly new to UG
so basically, my birthday is comin up shortly and im thinkin about treating myself to a new acoustic,
iv been playing guitar for about two years and having classical guitar lessons for pretty much that same amount of time so id say as far as playing skills go i'm intermediate
iv got a really wide/ecletic range of influences and whatnot (sorry im blabbing on, ill get to the point now) so my question is do any of you guys know of a good, versatile electro - acoustic guitar under £300 GBP? i may go a bit higher (but not much) depending on the guitar
sorry for the long message
any help would be much appreciated
cheers