Hey, I'm planning to upgrade to a new amp from my old Fender Frontman 15G, and I'm looking for an amp around five hundred bucks that is good for metal and rock. I'm willing to spend about $500 dollars, maybe $600, and I'm trying to possibly avoid Line 6. I have nothing against Line 6 but it seems like it's copying the sounds of other amps and I want something a little more original. Any suggestions on what I should get? Thanks a ton.
-Paul Reed Smith SE Custom
-Bugera 333XL 212
Thanks! I also had in mind getting a Marshall and then getting the Metal Muff Pedal for it
-Bugera 333XL 212
the only Marshall in that price range is an MG, and that is a big
Mitch Hedberg Group
http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/koalabears/

Quote by Irnmaiden4life
why didnt you just play like crap?
if you need help with that, ask Vincent745

Quote by imgooley
Awe, so cute...

How old are you?

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Old enough to yell rape.
Quote by DDoug
Thanks! I also had in mind getting a Marshall and then getting the Metal Muff Pedal for it

Plz no. You're much better off with a B-52, Valveking, or Randall RG50TC and a nice overdrive than that.
Quote by the.spine.surfs
Plz no. You're much better off with a B-52, Valveking, or Randall RG50TC and a nice overdrive than that.
That's true, I have heard some bad things about the Marshalls. I've looked at the ratings on the Guitar Center website but those are always biased...
-Bugera 333XL 212
Quote by DDoug
That's true, I have heard some bad things about the Marshalls. I've looked at the ratings on the Guitar Center website but those are always biased...

Trusting GC reviews is about as dumb as trusting GC employees.
Quote by the.spine.surfs
Trusting GC reviews is about as dumb as trusting GC employees.

So true, they really push Line 6 Spiders at my local store like they're the bomb.
Fender Special Edition Custom Telecaster FMT HH

SBN Lil' Eagle
Boss MT-2

Peavey Windsor Studio
Blackheart Handsome Devil should be available in a little over a month. It's 15 watts all tube and should leave you room to afford a good OD/Distortion pedal.

It has the same tube compliment as the Orange Tiny Terror and I'm crossing my fingers that means it might have similar tone and capabilities. There are no videos of the Handsome Devil yet, but videos of the Little Giant give me great hope.
Quote by A-Ro
So true, they really push Line 6 Spiders at my local store like they're the bomb.
Yeah... I've played on a Line 6 in store and it wasn't all that good. Besides, why would you want to play other artist's sounds?
-Bugera 333XL 212