Ok, So im thinking of adding another Bass to my collection & I'm tossing up between several options which are- a New Epiphone Explorer, Thunderbird or Les Paul, New Ibenez ATK or Sound Gear, New LTD Eclipes bass or second hand Ibenez Ice-Man (if I can find one cheap enough! Unlikley but a friend of mine found his for $700Aus)
So which would be the best for the music I play?
I play Bout: 60%-Classic Rock
20%-Modern (>1995)rock & Punk
20%-Metal (mostly Metallica)
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
Take it to the bass forum and read the FAQ while you're there. For my money the ATK or SR are the best of those you listed.
ibanez or thunderbird...the tbird rulz...
Quote by aig91
"It doesn't get much beter than that! Ok, maybe a free ibanez guitar and marshall half-stack in perfect condition would be better, but free pancakes comes right behind that"

Quote by neptune1988
"My tone should be like me........FAT! "
I would have to go with the Ibanez, but the guys in the bass forum would know better than I do.
The.
Yeah I've sorta bin leaning toward an Ice-man, cause ive played one several times and I loved it! Also Ibenez has always had a good reputation for awsome rock basses!!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
Yeah.. this would be a better thread at the bass forums..

^
He's laughing at YOU.
You better click that bastard.

Ibanez RG370DX
Peavey Valveking 112 (w/ Bad Monkey and GE-7 EQ)