Yeah so I have a lot of pimples, I go to the doctor once a month for these darn things. The doc gives me this so called "acne helping medicine" and it doesn't help AT ALL.
So do you guys know of anything to make these little guys go away?
Hydrogen Chloride works great.
Gear:
Fender Hot Rod Deville 2x12
Custom Built Guitar (made it myself)
PRS SE Soapbar II Maple
Fender Stratacoustic (Stolen! )
Digitech RP200
Boss MT-2
Roland Microcube
I like my stuff!
first wash your face with warm/hot water. then squeeze the **** out of your face, then wash it with cold water.

do this twice a day. win.
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
Hows that spam?

Rub peanut butter on them before you sleep, then wipe it off.

It really doesnt work.
Do you actually follow the regime and use the stuff he gives you every day?
Who dat?
Rubbing alcohol and a face wash.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
Quote by NewsoftheWorld

Hulk no like spam!!!!!

this has a point therefore = not spam...just tell ur doc "its not ****ING WORKING! GET ME SOMETHING ELSE!"
Quote by aig91
"It doesn't get much beter than that! Ok, maybe a free ibanez guitar and marshall half-stack in perfect condition would be better, but free pancakes comes right behind that"

Quote by neptune1988
"My tone should be like me........FAT! "
Quote by muse-ik
Hydrogen Chloride works great.

...strong acid?

if this thread isn't spam: eat healthier and drink lots of water in addition to what the doctor gives you.

cut down on lactose (dairy products) as bacteria like it.
dude i have the EXACT SAME PROBLEM. now the best thing to do is continue taking the medicine and WASH YOUR FACE EVERY CHANCE U GET. i mean scrub ur face with acne stopping soap. it works.
Sodium acetate, or maybe hydrochloric acid
Peavey 5150 combo
1989 Ibanez RG750
MXR 10 Band EQ
Dean MLX
Spider III 15W
Yamaha FG700S

GAS list:
TC Nova Repeater
gasoline seems to do wonders for me. not really. but it will get rid of your zits. seriously. if alcohol isnt strong enough, gasoline will be
"F*ck off with your sofa units and strine green stripe patterns, I say never be complete, I say stop being perfect, I say let... lets evolve, let the chips fall where they may." -

Tyler Durden
Quote by Kurt-Corgan
Drink water a lot and excercise so your pores sweat and open up. Eat healthy and wash your face a lot, first with warm water, than rinse the soap with cool water. Don't touch your face with your fingertips.

Alright so this might be my problem.

I drink pop all the time

and soccer conditioning is going to start
so that will help (according to you)
put Francium in your mouth
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Last edited by IMABBALLPLAYER at Feb 23, 2008,
i hate pimples, especially those big ones with no head so wen u try and pop them u just get immense pain. you have to take the pain until BAM!!! all over the mirror..
Quote by Kurt-Corgan
Drink water a lot and excercise so your pores sweat and open up. Eat healthy and wash your face a lot, first with warm water, than rinse the soap with cool water. Don't touch your face with your fingertips.

Pretty much. Also try to avoid the acne face washes. They just dry your face out. Try using a softer soap like Dove.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
yes. go to mcdonalds and get a double cheeseburger and rub it on your face til its cold, then eat it.
my friend has this scne medication and one of the side effects is hallucination
I am the last Samaurai

Quote by Strati
Note to self: keep off thread while on lsd trip.

Quote by gtrfrk123
Well i'm still fairly young so i still hump random things

Quote by Woogles
****K YOU HOE!
GTFO MAH UG!
The best way to get rid of acne is to simply wash your face with soap and water every morning.
The.
Quote by jakekilgore666
my friend has this scne medication and one of the side effects is hallucination

I want some
Wash your face with warm water before you go to sleep and steam your face for a couple of minutes. It opens up your pores and gets rid of excess oil so you don't have so much when you wake up the next day. Only wash your face 2-3 times a day. Don't dry your face out, drink water, and exercise.
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
excercise and drink a lot more water, cut back on.. well anything really unhealthy. wash first with warm water (opens up the skin) then wash then use cold water to rinse it off.

I occasionally get it REALLY bad, then it goes away and my face is clean for a few weeks. The one week with really bad acne sucks

Oh and does anyone know if masturbation causes acne..?
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Rub bird poo on your face and wait for it to dry and then wash it off... that should really not help at all....
My Gear!

Guitar:
ESP: LTD EC-1000 (Vintage Black)

Amp:
Roland Cube 30X
Behringer 10 watt amp
Quote by Jews
Yeah so I have a lot of pimples, I go to the doctor once a month for these darn things. The doc gives me this so called "acne helping medicine" and it doesn't help AT ALL.
So do you guys know of anything to make these little guys go away?

A shotgun should clear it up.
"Ultimate"-Guitar is the worst website on the internet. Polluted with unintelligent mongoloids.