I'm trying to wire an Ibanez V7/V8 set of humbuckers with a three way toggle switch and two volume pots.

Can somebody give me a wiring diagram?
It doesn't matter if it includes two tone pots, I can just ignore them.

Thanks
just google humbucker wiring diagrams and voila, you got it. alternatively, stewmac has pretty good ones and they're free.
Gear:
Fender Hot Rod Deville 2x12
Custom Built Guitar (made it myself)
PRS SE Soapbar II Maple
Fender Stratacoustic (Stolen! )
Digitech RP200
Boss MT-2
Roland Microcube
I like my stuff!
Quote by muse-ik
just google humbucker wiring diagrams and voila, you got it. alternatively, stewmac has pretty good ones and they're free.

I've already tried that.
Wiring varies by brand. Some show tying the green/black, some show tying the red/white and some show not using white at all.
any info come with the pickups? you know if there's an Ibanez guitar with them in?
GEAR:
Epiphone LP special model 2 (Heavily modded - killswitch and custom midi X-Y touch pad).
Digitech Whammy, Zvex Fuzz Factory, Boss Dynamic Wah, Electro harmonix Little Big Muff, Zoom G7.1ut, Digitech Grunge, Korg KP2.
Marshall AVT 50x
Quote by dizturbed
Yeah, this is a diagram for the guitar they came out of. Problem is, this is a five way switch with coil tapping so I still don't know which leads are which.

http://www.ibanez.com/support/wiring/2007/RGA121H.gif

V8. I would wire the red and white wires to the selector switch (same point).
v7. red and green together. black to selector.
These are just ideas that i would try.
could be different.
GEAR:
Epiphone LP special model 2 (Heavily modded - killswitch and custom midi X-Y touch pad).
Digitech Whammy, Zvex Fuzz Factory, Boss Dynamic Wah, Electro harmonix Little Big Muff, Zoom G7.1ut, Digitech Grunge, Korg KP2.
Marshall AVT 50x