Is this pedal good for what im looking for. I heard good reviews about it. I really like how it has a overdrive and distortion built in one..Any thoughts.
Some people love em some don't. I do not like them they sound kind of sterile to me.
Quote by modernp
Some people love em some don't. I do not like them they sound kind of sterile to me.

How Come???
I just don't care for the way the pedal presents the mids. I would save up a few more dollars and go for a barber burn unit. Great pedal with two channels also but your looking at $225.00- 250 but well worth it. Go to the barber electronics web site plent of clips there.
Quote by DiMeTiMe
Get the Damage Control Demonizer instead, it's got great tone...and alot of it!

Have you played one?
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Quote by life_777
Is this pedal good for what im looking for. I heard good reviews about it. I really like how it has a overdrive and distortion built in one..Any thoughts.

I played one at GC... I liked it, I probably would have gotten it if I had the money haha. There are better pedals out there tonewise (at least according to tone junkies) but they cost more so really it all depends on what you want and how much you wanna spend. And BTW, if you don't have a tube amp, I probably wouldn't bother.
My Rig
>MIM Fender Stratocaster and SX SJM-62
>various magicial noise boxes
>Peavey Classic 50 212

For the funk:
>Ibanez ATK300
>Acoustic B100
Quote by red star
I played one at GC... I liked it, I probably would have gotten it if I had the money haha. There are better pedals out there tonewise (at least according to tone junkies) but they cost more so really it all depends on what you want and how much you wanna spend. And BTW, if you don't have a tube amp, I probably wouldn't bother.

Yea I have a tube amp. Crate vc20. Spending about $150. If i don't like it could always return it back to guitar center
I've got the V2 Jekyll & Hyde and personally love the pedal. Very versatile. The overdrive side is a decent TS808 clone, and the distortion ads all the crunch I could ask, plus you could run them both at the same time.
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Once in a blue moon, God reaches down from his lofty perch, points at an infant boy and proclaims, "This one shall have balls carved out of fucking granite."
I heard the distortion side is like to thin to do any leads. Is it good with lead kind of solo's?