Page 1 of 2
Fuzzbox91
UGs only Diamond Head fan
3,736 IQ
so i have this song "helena" by the misfits, i was wondering what album it was on. I was suprised it was a post danzig sons its........good. the bridge is really cool because it blends punk and metal really nicley, maybe the newfits have some good songs. Michael Graves isnt as bad as i thought.
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)
albinokrikit
7 String King
78 IQ
lol now i get y that was the only good song mcr had! i didnt kno it was a COVER!
Quote by aig91
"It doesn't get much beter than that! Ok, maybe a free ibanez guitar and marshall half-stack in perfect condition would be better, but free pancakes comes right behind that"

Quote by neptune1988
"My tone should be like me........FAT! "
albinokrikit
7 String King
78 IQ
lol took u long enuf to respond n u have no actuall evidence that muting w/ u thumb helps in any way but muting
Quote by aig91
"It doesn't get much beter than that! Ok, maybe a free ibanez guitar and marshall half-stack in perfect condition would be better, but free pancakes comes right behind that"

Quote by neptune1988
albinokrikit
7 String King
78 IQ
it messes u up so much man when u do that u cant get as good a stretch as when u dont
Quote by aig91

Quote by neptune1988
Fuzzbox91
3,736 IQ
Quote by albinokrikit
lol now i get y that was the only good song mcr had! i didnt kno it was a COVER!

nah its a completley different songMisfits - Helena Lyrics

If I cut off your arms and cut off
your legs
Would you still love me
anyway?
If you're bound and
you're gagged, draped and
displayed Would you still love me
anyway?

Cutting with the knife
blood is spilling everywhere
She will be my wife
Secondary spine,
incisions must be accrute
I know just what to do

My hands are
trembing I can't spare to slip up
with this knife
Her beauty so illogical
The beast come gliding in
Hideous chameleon stripped down
to her skin

Dance to the burning
flame Pleasure exhumes the pain
The night bursts into flames
Dance Helena Dance

If I cut off your
arms and I cut off your legs would
you still love me anyway?
There's a spot on the floor where your
limbs used to be and I close the
door on my Fantasies

Why don't
you love me anyway? Helena!

heres the lyrics to the misfits version. As you can see not about Girard Ways grandmother
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
4)??????
deathpidgeon
Banned
52 IQ
Quote by albinokrikit
lol took u long enuf to respond n u have no actuall evidence that muting w/ u thumb helps in any way but muting

hey b!tch, i already asked you if you learned any Hendrix.
albinokrikit
7 String King
78 IQ
lol k...but u understand my confusion n the grandma thing was for me cuz deathpidgeon doesnt understand that when u use ur thumb to mute that it can **** up how far u can stretch...n hes being a bitch about being wrong...he actually tryed to pwn me on my page n blocked me cuz hes scared that i would retaliate
Quote by aig91

Quote by neptune1988
albinokrikit
7 String King
78 IQ
it doesnt matter if i did learn any hendrix muting w/ ur thumb will mess up ur playing...ive explained this already...
edit: n srry but i have a feeling that this thread is gonna get hijacked lol
Quote by aig91

Quote by neptune1988
Fuzzbox91
3,736 IQ
what does that have to do with the Misfits/newfits thing again???
The Mitch Clem formula
4)??????
deathpidgeon
Banned
52 IQ
Quote by albinokrikit
lol k...but u understand my confusion n the grandma thing was for me cuz deathpidgeon doesnt understand that when u use ur thumb to mute that it can **** up how far u can stretch...n hes being a bitch about being wrong...he actually tryed to pwn me on my page n blocked me cuz hes scared that i would retaliate

you WERE pawned b!tch, you'll get whiplash sucking on my long shaft.
albinokrikit
7 String King
78 IQ
so u want a dude to suck ur tiny dick? n im supposed to be the gay one?
Quote by aig91

Quote by neptune1988
aig91
Annie
8,809 IQ
Quote by deathpidgeon
youfukkinfaggot.eatyourgrammasdiarrhea.

Dude, you're a freaking idiot for jumping on someone for expressing their opinions. Just because his opinions aren't the same as yours you think it's ok to be a jerk? What do you think you're better than everyone or something? Go die please...
lolmnt
Earth of the Butt
4,159 IQ
Cut back on the flaming guys
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
deathpidgeon
Banned
52 IQ
Quote by aig91
Dude, you're a freaking idiot for jumping on someone for expressing their opinions. Just because his opinions aren't the same as yours you think it's ok to be a jerk? What do you think you're better than everyone or something? Go die please...

mmm....okay who tha fukk are you? do you even know what the fukks goin on? suck me beautiful.
aig91
Annie
8,809 IQ
Quote by deathpidgeon
mmm....okay who tha fukk are you? do you even know what the fukks goin on? suck me beautiful.

What do you think I can't read? Of course I know what's going on. Maybe if you can't handle reading other people's opinions and being polite about it you should avoid posting.
deathpidgeon
Banned
52 IQ
Quote by albinokrikit
so u want a dude to suck ur tiny dick? n im supposed to be the gay one?

hey woman, your the one that wanted to choke.
deathpidgeon
Banned
52 IQ
Quote by aig91
What do you think I can't read? Of course I know what's going on. Maybe if you can't handle reading other people's opinions and being polite about it you should avoid posting.

this started before you were born ms.'91.
aig91
Annie
8,809 IQ
Quote by deathpidgeon
this started before you were born ms.'91.

Oh, just because you're older you think you're better now? Who's been feeding your ego? Birthdays have nothing to do with it, and I wouldn't be talking if I was you mr dec 06.
StreetLight3989
1,950 IQ
Lol at all the random people.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
yeahyeah
Better Get Hit In Yo Soul
476 IQ

at the lame insults

And I don't have a problem with his music, just his politics
Quote by CowsWithGuns
And the facade of heterosexualism in the punk and ska forum came crashing down like a fat girl falling off a balcony...
albinokrikit
7 String King
78 IQ
yea i figured that this forum was gonna get hijacked srry...but if u actually paid attention u would realize that im a guy u retard (that last bit was for deathpidgeon)
Quote by aig91

Quote by neptune1988
StreetLight3989
1,950 IQ
Haha, this is like the least punk forum regulars I've ever seen in a thread in the punk forum. It's funny though, so go on.
deathpidgeon
Banned
52 IQ
Quote by aig91
Oh, just because you're older you think you're better now? Who's been feeding your ego? Birthdays have nothing to do with it, and I wouldn't be talking if I was you mr dec 06.

ouch. not because im older, just because you cant tell your elbow from your @sshole. just stop, you dont know what the fukk your talkin about.
albinokrikit
7 String King
78 IQ
even though im having an argument it is kinda funny seeing how retarded his logic is n i agree totally w/ the dude w/ the popcorn lol
Quote by aig91

Quote by neptune1988
albinokrikit
7 String King
78 IQ
Quote by deathpidgeon
ouch. not because im older, just because you cant tell your elbow from your @sshole. just stop, you dont know what the fukk your talkin about.

she doesnt know what shes talking about? ur the one that thinks that muting w/ ur thumb is the best thing sense sliced bread n that it doesnt **** up ur playing
Quote by aig91

Quote by neptune1988
aig91
Annie
8,809 IQ
Quote by deathpidgeon

I think anyone who can read this thread can see what I'm talking about moron. Stop being so immature about all this and I will stop. You're acting like a freaking 5 year old.
lolmnt
Earth of the Butt
4,159 IQ
^You all are.

Every single one of you
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
StreetLight3989
1,950 IQ
Quote by element4433
^You all are.

Every single one of you

Even me .
albinokrikit
7 String King
78 IQ
Quote by element4433
^You all are.

Every single one of you

lol yeah we r but the only thing 5yo kno is beatings n other 5yo n sense we cant beat him, legally, we have to speak his native tounge: moron
Quote by aig91

Quote by neptune1988
werty22
Banned
1,095 IQ
Too... much... bad... grammar...

But yah, The Newfit's aren't very good. Helena's probably the only song on Famous Monsters that's even worth listening to. I don't really like it though. But the rest of the songs on that album are really bad, IMO. You might like it, though, especially since you liked that Helena "blends punk and metal." It's heavier than most of their music, though it's not even close to being metal. Lower tunings, high gain, etc.
deathpidgeon
Banned
52 IQ
Quote by albinokrikit
she doesnt know what shes talking about? ur the one that thinks that muting w/ ur thumb is the best thing sense sliced bread n that it doesnt **** up ur playing

yes she doesnt know what shes talking about cause shes loves to stick her nose in other peoples @ssholes where it doesnt belong, and who the Fukk are you trynna impress you NU-METAL c0ckshiner.
aig91
Annie
8,809 IQ
Quote by deathpidgeon
yes she doesnt know what shes talking about cause shes loves to stick her nose in other peoples @ssholes where it doesnt belong, and who the Fukk are you trynna impress you NU-METAL c0ckshiner.

This thread is for PUBLIC view. In case you can't figure it out, that means anyone can reply if they want. Don't go telling me I'm sticking my nose in other people's business. Maybe if you weren't so immature about someone having an opinion that differs from your own I wouldn't still be here. Why can't people just have a good discussion without being flamed for once?
albinokrikit
7 String King
78 IQ
Too... much... bad... grammar...QUOTE]
LOL dont think that we r like this in RL its just too much txting n crap
Quote by aig91

Quote by neptune1988
albinokrikit
7 String King
78 IQ
Quote by deathpidgeon

so she doesnt know anything about guitar because she sticks her nose in other ppls business...wow what amazing logic...y dont u just be a man and admit ur mistake...theres still time to redeem urself
Quote by aig91

Quote by neptune1988
StreetLight3989
1,950 IQ
Punx run, da punk forum's being hijacked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
deathpidgeon
Banned
52 IQ
Quote by albinokrikit
so she doesnt know anything about guitar because she sticks her nose in other ppls business...wow what amazing logic...y dont u just be a man and admit ur mistake...theres still time to redeem urself

what the fukk....my mistake? dude, how long have you been playing guitar for? this isnt even about your fag-hag aig91, you just DON'T know the first thing about playing guitar, fukkin ass-dart.
albinokrikit
7 String King
78 IQ
Quote by StreetLight3989
Punx run, da punk forum's being hijacked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i just knew that deathpidgeon would be too stuborn n this would keep going lol yeah sorry bout the hijacking
Quote by aig91

Quote by neptune1988
aig91
Annie
8,809 IQ
Quote by deathpidgeon
what the fukk....my mistake? dude, how long have you been playing guitar for? this isnt even about your fag-hag aig91, you just DON'T know the first thing about playing guitar, fukkin ass-dart.

Oh, and you think you're qualified to come to that conclusion just because you're pissed? Just drop it. This is rediculous. Stop being a baby because someone actually has different views and move on with your life (if you even have one).

EDIT: And to StreetLight, sorry about the hi-jacking
albinokrikit
7 String King
78 IQ
Quote by deathpidgeon

dude check my posts above u n if i dont know the firs thing about guitar how come i have mp3s of myself playing it? n pix o me playing it? n how come i have 8(ish...i dont feel like counting) guitars if i cant play em? just admit that using ur thumb to mute is not the best way to do it
Quote by aig91

Quote by neptune1988