There was a guy riding through the desert on his camel. He had been travelling so long that he felt the need to have sex. Obviously there were no women in the desert so the man turned to his camel.
He tried to position himself to have sex with his camel but the camel ran away. The man ran to catch up to the camel and got back on and started to ride again. Soon he was feeling the urge to have sex again so once again he turned to his camel. The camel refused by running away. So he caught up to it again and go on it again.
Finally after riding the camel through the whole desert the man came to a road. There was a broken down car with three big chested beautiful blondes sitting in it.
He went up to them and asked the women if they needed any help.
The hottest girl said ,"If you fix our car we will do anything you want."
The man luckily knew a thing or two about cars and fixed it in a flash.
When he finished are three girls asked, "How could we ever repay you Mr."
After thinking for a short while he replied,"Could you hold my camel?"
No.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
I did not laugh. Therefore, you lose.
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
Ok...You made one spam thread..I didn't report. But that's it... You think you're annoying us? I love reporting people! I could do this all day!! So, without stalling any more, i have one thing to tell you:

REPORTED!

Do you see that? That's me laughing at how much this thread fails.
For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "if I live I will kill you."
"If I die, you are forgiven."
Such is the rule of honour.
Quote by Mike!
Ok...You made one spam thread..I didn't report. But that's it... You think you're annoying us? I love reporting people! I could do this all day!! So, without stalling any more, i have one thing to tell you:

REPORTED!

calm down man, report him without the speech. You joined this month, dont wanna come off as an asshole.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
not spam have fun in The Pit where you post things that other forms don't concern
Quote by kevbosg6
wow did he seriously just join this month... you loser

I would really shut up if I were you....You aren't really in the position to talk.

PS: I've seen over 20 spam threads since being here....I'm used to forums were spam is reported, not laughed at.
Thats The Funniest Thing Ive Ever Read In My Entire Life!
If we're never together, if I'm never back again, well i swear to God that I'll love you forever. Evelyn, I'm not coming home tonight.
Quote by kevbosg6
yeah ok w.e. you say... cause mr newbie here is holding all the cards right???

i'd probably stop while you're ahead if both of you don't want to get banned
*groans*
-Guitar Gear-
1995 American Fender Strat, EMG 85 pup
Randall RH200 Head
Marshall 1960a Cab
Woods Acoustic
-Bass Gear-
Spector Legend 4 bass
Washburn Bantam bass
Hartke HA2500
Fender Bassman 410H
Play what you love, love what you play
A volunteer doctor goes to a tribe in Africa.
After some months with no action, he goes to the Chief of the tribe and tells him his problem.
Si the Chief tells him to go tomorrow to the river in the morning.
He arrives, and there is a big line of men, and a donkey in the river. So all the men respect the doctor very much, and let him be the 1st one.
So the doctor stares at the donkey, and suddenly starts screwing it.
When he's done, the men shocked approach him and tell him "the donkey was to cross the river... We have whores in the other side."
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Quote by urik
A volunteer doctor goes to a tribe in Africa.
After some months with no action, he goes to the Chief of the tribe and tells him his problem.
Si the Chief tells him to go tomorrow to the river in the morning.
He arrives, and there is a big line of men, and a donkey in the river. So all the men respect the doctor very much, and let him be the 1st one.
So the doctor stares at the donkey, and suddenly starts screwing it.
When he's done, the men shocked approach him and tell him "the donkey was to cross the river... We have whores in the other side."

Much better
How many brothas fell victim to the streets?

Rest in peace young nigga, there's a heaven for a G.
Wow did he not notice there were 3 bangable babes right infront of him?! He could have done them instead of the camel!
Two cannibals are eating a clown. One of them asks, "Does this taste funny to you?"
time machine. Inadvertently, I had created a
Quote by Smitherz
Wow did he not notice there were 3 bangable babes right infront of him?! He could have done them instead of the camel!

way to be completely redundant
I don't blame him. I'd probably do the same.
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
Quote by FloyDZeD
I did not laugh. Therefore, you lose.

same here. i knew it was coming. your grammar kinda killed it too.
Quote by Lil Macker
I voted 9, cause I would only let my mum give me a handjob...

Quote by brennsy
SathiaSun for president

Un-Banned! Boy, does it feel great to be back.
Join the Bear Grylls Foundation group!
dude, i hope you didn't think anyone was gonna laugh.
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
She has a pussy so she shall be banged.

Smile, enjoy, live...you only get to do it once.
Quote by Smitherz

sarcasm detector: pieww!! *detector rises dramatically*

so..saturday night and you're sitting at home thinking "Oh boy, I'll go to the pit and post a thread with this joke I just learnt".

Seriously, what is it with stupid threads today?
--F-F-T-S---
--EbOla----
---name pending?--

Quote by PlayMadness
No. Everybody dies. And one day, given that your relationship doesn't crash and burn like so many do, one of you will end up deep in sorrow while watching the other one die.