i'm getting an ic200 standard black guitar(nothing special about it ).
i want to play the song "Sugar" but also the song "Lonley Day", both by System of a Down.
my friend is gonna sell me a marshall 50w(i think it's MG because he's selling it for 35bucks)
but people kept telling me to get the RONALD MICRO CUBE.
is ronald micro cube good for heavy metal?
i only play guitar as my hobby, so no gigs.
how loud is 2 watts?
here is my guitar specs : http://namm.harmony-central.com/SNAMM03/Content/Ibanez/PR/IC200-IC400.html

it's ic200 not ic400, and it's black not brown sunburst .
so should i buy the RONALD MICRO CUBE for $125, or MARSHALL MG-50 watts for $35??

please answer and give me some comments about my guitar and my pups(powersound humbuckers).
I think you'll find that the MG he's selling is 15 watts, not 50...I bet he's reading the power consumption on the back. If it is a 50 watter then he's really desperate to get rid of it, which should tell you all you need to know about it...get the Microcube instead.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
i could buy a Micro Cube, or i could buy a 50 watts marshall amp and SH-6 distortion humbucker pick-up(bridge).

should i still buy a Micro Cube?
Quote by tigerxc10
i could buy a Micro Cube, or i could buy a 50 watts marshall amp and SH-6 distortion humbucker pick-up(bridge).
should i still buy a Micro Cube?

The MG doesn't deserve to have the 'Marshall' name on it.
And with these amps you're looking at, you won't notice a difference between switching pickups.
Get the Cube.
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia