Ok, so my family thought it would be cool to get my Pre-K little sister a little First Act acoustic, pink, natch.

Well, I figured I'd be nice and took it out and tuned it. I was looking through the box, and Jesus Christ, those picks looked like they were custom-made for Shrek! They're like 3 inches long!

If the company sells for little kids, why make the pick bigger than their f@cking hands? That and they'd spend less money on smaller picks to boot.

Glad I didn't start with that...
I was an Internet Witness in the mike.h Murder Case.
Quote by Pauldapro
this man is right. everything he says is right. so, stop killing people and get therapy ffs
I know, brain food, right?
Quote by Pauldapro
this man is right. everything he says is right. so, stop killing people and get therapy ffs
i've actually seen one of those before when my little cousin got one... there is no way even a grown man can effectively play with those picks
Yeah, but she isn't that stupid. Hopefully.
Quote by Pauldapro
Quote by FireandFlames
Well, at least now she won't eat the pick...

What if she does? And she tries to swallow it but it gets caught in her throat and she chokes on it and dies?
Quote by GuitarHero87645
What if she does? And she tries to swallow it but it gets caught in her throat and she chokes on it and dies?

When they try and revive her, she will cough it up, get up, pick up the guitar, and shred the doctor's face off.
Quote by americnidiot
i've actually seen one of those before when my little cousin got one... there is no way even a grown man can effectively play with those picks

That's what I mean, it's like playing with a floppy credit card.
Quote by Pauldapro
Quote by FireandFlames
When they try and revive her, she will cough it up, get up, pick up the guitar, and shred the doctor's face off.

Totally sigging that.
Quote by Pauldapro
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Quote by FireandFlames

Then Chris_Parker will be so ashamed that his sister can outshred him that he'll give her his guitar and gear and then kill himself.
Well, see how she likes the big pick.

If it's not working for her, give her one of your picks, but tell her to be careful, and not eat it.
The.
my cousin got a guitar wit picks like that. i offered her some actual picks but she turned them down. i feel sorry for her
Quote by H4t3BR33D3R
fourteen?
For Christ sake she probably couldn't get to the center of a Tootsie Pop let alone suck your **** properly. Just get someone your own age you tosser.
Quote by GuitarHero87645
Then Chris_Parker will be so ashamed that his sister can outshred him that he'll give her his guitar and gear and then kill himself.

He totally will.
Quote by IHATECHILDREN
Well, see how she likes the big pick.

If it's not working for her, give her one of your picks, but tell her to be careful, and not eat it.

Oh, she already stole like 3 of mine already.
Quote by Pauldapro