I want to get an acoustic-electric guitar. I would like to spend no more than $600 but i also want something pretty decent and i want to hear your suggestions. I like Takamines and Ovations, as long as they aren't too weird looking. I prefer the smaller concert size over dreadnoughts, and it has to have a cutaway. I would also prefer it not be a Yamaha or Ibanez, I don't know why, I just don't like them. I would also prefer black over natural color.

Thanks In Advance
-Stephen
Quality on some ovations are suspect. The american made ones, however, are solid guitars.

Takamines are great for plugging in. they're definitely worth looking into.

I would personally look into Seagull guitars. Amazing canadian craftsmanship, sound, and playability. With your price range, this is where i'd look.
I suggest seagull too
Quote by jonathan92
schecter damien 7 is one monster of a guitar.

[Proud owner of a Schecter Damien 7]
Takamine, i love mine, and i paid like 250 for it. So a more costly one would probably be better. The best acoustic i have ever played was a Washburn, all black, non electric, so maybe try one out that is electric, see what you think and let me know cause im curious now.
Am new at playin guitars but i used to work on selling acoustics and i can give u one piece of advice... i always found that Fender makes the best acoustic and acoustic electric guitars, u really can't go wrong when buyin them
hope that i helped u out
err... i dont know man. theres a general hate for fender acoustics around this forum. i've never tried one before, but fender acoustics get very mixed reviews ranging from good to mediocre.
alright well i think im gonna go with takamine. i havent heard anything bad about them and they seem pretty nice

thanks all
stephen