i cant decide how to spend this extra $300 i have so i decided to ask you guys. Im either gunna buy a marshall amp (i've got a roland microcube thats probably 8 inches by 10 inches which is obviously too small,) a 1975 Les Paul (i duno if its gibson or epiphone or if its in good condition,) or some kind of Ibanez guitar.
A bigger amp sounds good and Ive got an epiphone Les Paul right now, but if that Les Paul is a gibson or in good condition that'd be steal.
Hopefully the Ug community can help me.
If you're getting a Marshall, stay away from MGs.
The softest of blankets is six feet of soil.

Upcoming Shows:
Sasquatch! Festival - May 2013
you dont have enough money for a marshall worth buying at that price range. and for 300 i doubt youd get a 1975 GIBSON les paul.. not even epiphone maybe... could be wrong.

get a good pedal or two, and maybe an ibanez cheap RG or GAX?
You have a fairly good guitar right now, and a weak amp. Save up a little more and get a newer amp.
Who dat?
i didnt think id be able to buy a 1975 LP with $300 either but my friends uncle said he doesnt even touch so he'll sell it to me for $300. i Told its worth way more but he said he doesnt care.
Quote by Zenith Lead
i didnt think id be able to buy a 1975 LP with $300 either but my friends uncle said he doesnt even touch so he'll sell it to me for $300. i Told its worth way more but he said he doesnt care.

buy it
then sell it
and take the money you make from selling it
and buy a good amp
god damn im smart
Vikings? What Vikings? We are but poor, simple farmers. The village was burning when we got here, and the people must have slain themselves.
The only Marshall your gonna get for $300 is a goddamn mother****in' MG. MG's are $H!T. They suck. As far as what to get, examine your future plans and decide. If you plan on gigging between now and the next time your getting a rather large sum of money, you will need a bigger amp. IF not then whatever, get a new guitar. I vote Ibanez *points to name*
We (Zenith) are a a heavy rock/metal band and when i told this local guitarist i was guna play metal with a Les Paul he told me i was stupid and should buy a metal guiatr. He said they're overated... but a '75 Les Paul for $300.........