Yeah so i dont know why im beign charged with rape.
Ok so here it goes. My wife just gave birth to our beautiful baby girl. She has done so much for to baby ove the last 9 months so i offered to let her have a day off with her girlfriends at the spa. She told me to make sure to feed, change, burp and all those other baby related things. So she slept for the first 3 hours of the day. Then started crying hysterically. I couldnt make her stop. I tryied playing with her, burping her, and changing her but nothing would work. Hell i even tried fingering her, she got a little giggle out of it but it didnt last long. So then i realized that she MUST BE HUNGRY. Well what do babies eat i asked myself. "MILK of course". but i had used up all of the milk in my cereal that day, so i went for the next best thing, i unzipped my pants and stuck the straw in her mouth... i thought HEY!! my wife said it was tasety.
hahahahahhahahahaahahahhaahahahahahahahahhahahahaahahahhaahahaha

*reported*
Aren't you banned yet? The Pit is for topics not covered in the other forums, not for retards to pass the time with their retard antics. I think I've only ever done this once before in my life but..
*reported*
For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "if I live I will kill you."
"If I die, you are forgiven."
Such is the rule of honour.
.......wow
The Set Up
1- Bc.Rich Nj Series Best w/Emgs
2-Ibanez v-blade, custom snakeskin
3-Fender Stratocaster
4-1986 Charvel Model 5
///
MXR Phase 90
BBE Sonic Maximizer
Dunlop crybaby original
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
*sigh*
Attachments:
spfacepalm.JPG
Co-Founder of the Puttsecks Group

Listen to my Lux Aeterna remix and other random songs! Comments?

Quote by ShelbyLynn
vicd08, your avatar is suckin up my life, and stealing my thoughts...

Quote by HanPlaysBass
I just want to say that your avatar is simply the best thing in creation.
dum bass
Quote by britneyspears69
I got my first guitar recently and people are telling me to get pickups. I don't get it. What do they do? Do they help you when you drop your pick?