has anyone read it?

the part where they are marching cuz the Russians are getting closer, and Eliezer's foot is bleeding, where are they marching to and from?

btw great book if u ever get the chance to read it
I had to read it this year. It was actually pretty cool. As much as I'm sick of hearing about the Holocaust (no offense to any Jewish people here) it was pretty interesting.
yeah my schools readin it too, think they were marching to Buna. im not sure. wikipedia wil ltell u
Yeah, a lot of people here will have read it for school.

Quote by ralph wiggum
the part where they are marching cuz the Russians are getting closer, and Eliezer's foot is bleeding, where are they marching to and from?

What about it?

Also I think there was already a thread about this... not to be a search dick. :P
We read this book in class a few years ago. Totally worth it.
time machine. Inadvertently, I had created a
I read it, very interesting.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
had to read it before high school started. very good, shocking, real.

i'd really like to meet the guy too.
great book.
Guitars:
2009 Fender 72 Deluxe Telecaster
Yamaha F-130 Acoustic
Amps:
Blackstar HT5
Effects:
MXR Micro Chorus
R3FX Dual Resistafier
Quote by iimjpii
Yeah, a lot of people here will have read it for school.

What about it?

Also I think there was already a thread about this... not to be a search dick. :P

where did they start the march, and where were they going? i know its another camp, i just forgot the name.

i didnt even think of using search bar, but i just search Elie Weisel and didnt find anything
Love that book, and I know they were marching between camps but I can't remember which ones. Very moving book though.
Ah Grade 11, those were the days. I believe they are marching further inland (obviously) Were they in Poland? I can't remember, but anyway they are marching to another camp before the Russians bomb the current one or whatever.
I read it last year. I liked it. Brutal. I also used it in a debate about Slayer the other day. A friend was claiming that Angel of Death was racist. I said that because it neither condoned nor condemned the actions of the holocaust(only described them) it was about as racist as this book.
Elie was at the university next door to my school.They people who wrote an essay about the Holocaust got to go see him.They didn't tell us that he would be there so I didn't write an essay.
i found the answer i was looking for on wiki, they were marching to Gleiwitz... ^ and angel of death is about dr. mengel aka the angel of death, who did those twisted experiments on prisoners.
We read it this year...definately one of my favorite books.
O.S.I.

Part of the 7-string Legion

Check out my profile
and my 7-string Ernie Ball MM JP-7 build

the part where the dying man in the barn plays his violin that he snuck out...

yeah, that part just moved me.

i had to stop reading for a bit when they are in the cattle cart first going to Auschwitz, and the lady tries to warn everyone everyone about the crematoria, so they beat her to shut her up... and it sais her little boy was still holding her hand

and when the last time he sees his mum and little sister