http://tampa.craigslist.org/msg/584061279.html

Hey I was looking on my local craigslist for amps and I came across this amp. I have heard nothing but good things for classic 30's, but I looked on sweetwater and musicians friend, and the model this guy is selling looks different than the models i've seen. If people could tell me what year this amp is from, what their opinions on it are, and whether it is a good deal for 275, that would be great.
My Gear
Agile AL-3100
Crate GT65
Boss DS-2
well its in the tweed which is the same amp just differnt outside i beleive. and it is a very nice amp for classic rock, i havnt decided if i want it or not, but it is well worth 275, check how old the tubes are though
He says that they are 4 EL84s and 3 12AX7s, and he claims they are new.
My Gear
Agile AL-3100
Crate GT65
Boss DS-2
I have the same one. It's identical to the newer ones, except for a new tube cage. $275 is a nice price, but I'd still try to talk him down a little bit.

I use the same Vox footswitch with it, too.
You Don't Need a halfstack.

You Don't Need 100W.

Quote by jj1565
i love you slats.
Quote by slatsmania
I have the same one. It's identical to the newer ones, except for a new tube cage. $275 is a nice price, but I'd still try to talk him down a little bit.

I use the same Vox footswitch with it, too.

Slats, how low should i try to take him, 250, 225?
My Gear
Agile AL-3100
Crate GT65
Boss DS-2
That's a great deal. I just bought a like new black one without FS for $275. You might miss it if you try to talk him down too much.
Yeah, you can try and talk his price down a little bit. 225 may be to low for that amp, you can start there if you want and negotiate.
Quote by L3P4rk0ur4l1f3
Slats, how low should i try to take him, 250, 225?

I just try to talk everyone down. I don't know how the market is by you. Here, they frequently go in the $350 range. so even $275 is a very good price.
You Don't Need a halfstack.

You Don't Need 100W.

Quote by jj1565
i love you slats.
$275 is pretty low from a $600 price brand new. granted, he probably didn't pay $600 for it since its an older model, but I say just go for the $275 and give the guy a break lol
My Rig
>MIM Fender Stratocaster and SX SJM-62
>various magicial noise boxes
>Peavey Classic 50 212

For the funk:
>Ibanez ATK300
>Acoustic B100
Get it.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse