hey UG,

i'm trying to set my guitar's intonation but i've heard that the cheap korg tuner i have is not accurate enough.i really don't have the money to buy nice tuners so i looked online and found this

http://www.nch.com.au/tuner/index.html

do you guys think that this is an accurate tuner?good enough for intonation?
Quote by Gunpowder
The Pit is to intelligence what a black hole is to light; it's devoid of reason and logic, and nothing can escape it's shadowy depths. Once you enter, you cannot leave.
i just use my korg
Gibson SG Standard
Ibanez S2170FB
Peavey JSX
Marshall 1960A
TEXAS A&M
i have a cheap korg tuner. its pretty accurate.
you should make sure you strings are new before you set your intonation
they are new,i just re-stringed it today.so the korg is good enough cause i heard some guitar techs say that they are not really that accurate enough for intonation
Quote by Gunpowder
The Pit is to intelligence what a black hole is to light; it's devoid of reason and logic, and nothing can escape it's shadowy depths. Once you enter, you cannot leave.
dont worry about the strobe snobs.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
they are trying to get you to buy a expensive high profit tuner
The nice part about being a pessimist is that you are constantly being either proven right or pleasantly surprised
-George Will

Also caught her playing fallout boy on my guitar, changed my strings and cleaned it the next day.
If its free, try it what have you to lose?
Founder of UG's David Bowie Fan Club. Pm to join.

Founder of UG's "Rockers against being freakishly skinny" Club. PM to join.
I would buy one of the $15 Korgs. It would be a lot easier in the long run, and it would be portable.