hey everyone. i am going to buy a new guitar and i was wondering what everyone thought. i was thinking of getting a epiphone les paul ultra II and was wondering what everyone thought of them. i was also looking though at all the other guitars (700 and down) and was wondering if anyone had any other good suggestions for guitars. maybe an ESP? if anyone has any thoughts on this that would be great (ex. brands to stay away from and what not) it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Thera
Last edited by Thera at Feb 24, 2008,
sound type? aka bands you like
The nice part about being a pessimist is that you are constantly being either proven right or pleasantly surprised
-George Will

Also caught her playing fallout boy on my guitar, changed my strings and cleaned it the next day.
hah. o gosh. anything really but country. im looking though to buy more of a rock guitar. i already have an ibanez artcore. a wonderful hollow body guitar so i want something different.

i like BNL, Counting Crows, BNL, coldplay, classic rock, some metal, basically everything in tone

so for tone i want a rock guitar. does that help?
hmmmm.....something along the lines of an Ibanez prestige series???
They're pretty good guitars, give one of those a shot. and ESPs are mainly metal guitars, so go with those if you're playing Metal and ONLY metal.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance