Page 1 of 2
And what does it say? If you would be so kind.
Though it may be absolutely nothing...

voit kirjottaa jotain huhuja vaikka vieraskirjaan, tai käydä vaikka kattomassa caughtumnin sivut, aaltonen nimittäin soittaa niissäki! myös ihan suositeltavaa olis tarkastaa videohistoriikki tai esim pyhimyksen meiningit!

niin, ja kuvat sivuilla on paijun ottamia. sivut ja graffat vääns pitkis.

heippa!
My League of Legends stream
The morning will come
In the press of every kiss
With your head upon my chest

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Until you, decide to wake up
Ebonics?
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Well... what language do you think it is?
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by Anarion614
Where did you get that from?

My friend sent it to me, and was like, 'WTF is this?'
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
Well... what language do you think it is?

My friend thought it was German. I'm not stupid, though.
Quote by Ostinattos
It's Suomi (Finnish).

Kitos!!!!!!!

I actually suspected that, but wasn't sure.
The morning will come

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
im pretty sure thats russian
when the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace

Starsceam of the Decepticon Transformers G1 Club
PM irishmatt1992 To Join!
According to InterTran, this is the English version:

lubrication kirjottaa jotain report although vieraskirjaan , or tick although kattomassa caughtumnin skirt , wave namely telephone niissäki! also glorious advisable olis observe videohistoriikki or earnest pyhimyksen meiningit! thus , and scrapes by is paijun appropriation. skirt and graffat twist along. heippa!

I take it it doesn't translate Grammar.
Quote by jonnyrotten45

неправильный
"I was influenced to play the guitar after I saw the guy on Power Rangers do it. I figured it would be easy, since a guitar is basically a big kazoo."

Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul
Fender Blues Deville(For now... FOR SALE )
Quote by jonnyrotten45

You shouldn't be.
The morning will come

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Quote by SOADrox429
You shouldn't be.

well you shouldnt be such a doushbag, but that aint happenin either, so....... **** off

oh that one is familiar. still dont know that yet.
this one either :
Tha nguoi dung noi se yeu minh toi mai thoi thi gio day toi se vui hon. Gio nguoi lac loi buoc chan ve noi xa xoi, cay dang chi rieng minh toi...
Quote by jonnyrotten45
well you shouldnt be such a doushbag, but that aint happenin either, so....... **** off

And you shouldn't be afraid to admit you were wrong.
The morning will come

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
I would've guessed swedish
Quote by bpoeoanry
go back to sleep
Waking up with boobs? Is there a visine for that.
Quote by SOADrox429
And you shouldn't be afraid to admit you were wrong.

im not, but you didnt have to be an ass about it

Quote by jonnyrotten45

Take a deep breath...
UG's Official Stuffed Toy! Because I am so cuddly wuddly

I LOVE KENSAI
any one care to translate???
Quote by silhouettica
Oh, DON'T use a knife. It cuts through your strings. I did that once, thinking, its the Low E, its invincible. Turns out, its not...

Quote by Kensai
Awesome
Quote by jonnyrotten45
im not, but you didnt have to be an ass about it

Neither did you

Now can we all forget about it?
Quote by Internal Chaos
According to InterTran, this is the English version:

lubrication kirjottaa jotain report although vieraskirjaan , or tick although kattomassa caughtumnin skirt , wave namely telephone niissäki! also glorious advisable olis observe videohistoriikki or earnest pyhimyksen meiningit! thus , and scrapes by is paijun appropriation. skirt and graffat twist along. heippa!

I take it it doesn't translate Grammar.

That's because Finnish has loads of cases, and if I'm not mistaken, translators only understand the nominative. Finnish has 16 cases.
Quote by madbasslover
That's because Finnish has loads of cases, and if I'm not mistaken, translators only understand the nominative. Finnish has 16 cases.

Jesus. I thought English was a complicated language.
The morning will come

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Quote by SOADrox429
Jesus. I thought English was a complicated language.

English is actually one of the easiest languages. Ask anyone who's learnt English, it's definitely easier to pick up than something like french or hungarian.
Quote by batiboy06
this one either :
Tha nguoi dung noi se yeu minh toi mai thoi thi gio day toi se vui hon. Gio nguoi lac loi buoc chan ve noi xa xoi, cay dang chi rieng minh toi...

Vietnamese
Quote by last_biscuit
English is actually one of the easiest languages. Ask anyone who's learnt English, it's definitely easier to pick up than something like french or hungarian.

I thought that the Romance languages were easier than English? Guess not.
No wonder everyone thinks Americans are stupid. They can't even get English right.
The morning will come

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Quote by SOADrox429
I thought that the Romance languages were easier than English? Guess not.
No wonder everyone thinks Americans are stupid. They can't even get English right.

Being English myself, I can only say "No comment " about the stupidity of the USA

But yeah, I studied German and French to AS Level (last but one year of school if you stay on til 18 here), and German the year after aswell, and on exchange trips the foreign students have always said that we have the hard job because our language is quite easy to learn.

French can be ridiculously precise with things, and the grammar in French and German has 'le/la/les' or 'der/die/das' etc. whereas English doesn't have genders for words.

I have Hungarian relatives aswell, and Hungarian (or 'magyarul' as it's called) is one of the hardest languages I've ever seen other than trying to read the chinese 'symbol' language. For example, in Hungarian there is no 'the' suffix. Instead they have numerous different endings to put on nouns, i.e house = haz, my house = haza (I think, albeit with accents I don't have on this keyboard).

Last edited by last_biscuit at Feb 24, 2008,
Quote by last_biscuit
Being English myself, I can only say "No comment " about the stupidity of the USA

But yeah, I studied German and French to AS Level (last but one year of school if you stay on til 18 here), and German the year after aswell, and on exchange trips the foreign students have always said that we have the hard job because our language is quite easy to learn.

French can be ridiculously precise with things, and the grammar in French and German has 'le/la/les' or 'der/die/das' etc. whereas English doesn't have genders for words.

I have Hungarian relatives aswell, and Hungarian (or 'magyarul' as it's called) is one of the hardest languages I've ever seen other than trying to read the chinese 'symbol' language.

It's mostly the majority, which explains a lot about this country in itself, considering the majority gets what they want.

I'm in a Spanish class at school, and the genders and conjugating of verbs is frustrating. Otherwise, it's pretty easy.
The morning will come

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
The hardest thing about the English language could probably be the "ou" sound, as it's different all the time, depending on the word.

Eg:

You
Though
Thought
Our

I know there is four more, can't think of them, sorry.
You know there are four more.

Sorry.
I can't think of them, either, though it's a part of my daily life, so I don't think about it much.
The morning will come

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Lol, yeah, I remember learning that there are eight different sounds you can make with the "ou" combinated. I can't remember them though.
Quote by batiboy06
this one either :

thai? vietnamese? i think im on the right continent at least.
I have no opinion on this matter.
Yeah. I think that's pretty much the most complicated thing is different sounds of letters, or different combinations that make the same sound. Silent letters can be aggravating as well, though.
The morning will come

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Quote by PlayMadness
Ebonics?

yo shawty that made me laugh, real talk
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
What annoys me a lot is the rule "i before e except after c".

There are a fair few words that don't follow it.

I don't like homophones. It's like they couldn't think of any more words so they just said "oh, well... we'll have the same word as something else, but it will mean that..."
Quote by Internal Chaos

I don't like homophones. It's like they couldn't think of any more words so they just said "oh, well... we'll have the same word as something else, but it will mean that..."

You mean 'homonyms' surely?

A homophone is a word that sounds the same...homonym is same word but different meaning.
Quote by Internal Chaos
What annoys me a lot is the rule "i before e except after c".

There are a fair few words that don't follow it.

Yeah. The only one I can think of off the top of my head is 'weird.'
Homophones are annoying as well.
I remember having to make a list of 10 pairs of homophones in 5th grade. I used pyro and pie row.
The morning will come

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
just to weigh in, im a white guy learning mandarin chinese, and its really really difficult. but compared to english, i would say that it is way easier. theres no conjugation, it uses simple grammar, etc... the only difficult part is speaking it. i wouldnt say that english is easy to learn at all, with all the different random congugations, and hard grammar.

bonus points: name one english plural noun ending in an "s" that, when you add a "s" to the end makes a singular noun.
I have no opinion on this matter.
Quote by last_biscuit
You mean 'homonyms' surely?

A homophone is a word that sounds the same...homonym is same word but different meaning.

Thanks champ.

I haven't done any of that since primary school. It's weird, in primary school, everything is "add s to make a plural!" and no it's "here is a book, analyse it".
What makes English trickier is that we have more words than any other language.
We also have To, Two, Too,
Deer, Dear
Wood, Would
Goose, Geese,
Moose, Meeses (Or moosen, if you will)

And plenty more.
Page 1 of 2