Page 1 of 2
In the title. Post here so the pit stops getting over run with medical help threads.

DISCLAIMER!

This is not meant to override going to a doctor. Go to a doctor! Get professional medical help, no one in the pit knows what they are talking about. This is just for random questions.

DISLAIMER!
Winner of the 2011 Virginia Guitar Festival

Protools HD
Lynx Aurora 16/HD192
Mojave, Sennheiser, AKG, EV etc mics
Focusrite ISA828 pres
Waves Mercury
Random Rack Gear

65 Deluxe Reverb
PRS CE 22
American Standard Strat
Taylor 712
Last edited by Artemis Entreri at Feb 27, 2008,
Oh good. Now there's just one convenient thread for people to get misdiagnosed with AIDS.
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
just to put this out there before this thread dies due to a lack of aids diaganoses tonight

Quote by bpoeoanry
go back to sleep
Waking up with boobs? Is there a visine for that.
Quote by jaco_pasto
Why does it hurt when i pee?

Aids
or Chlymidia(sp?)
GOODBYE BLUE SKY
Did anyone else see the Family Guy with Peter and the barbershop quartet breaking the news to a patient that he has AIDS?

Pure gold.
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Quote by killedbyaspork
just to put this out there before this thread dies due to a lack of aids diaganoses tonight

That's awesome.
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
but my vagina also itches. and sometimes my penis goes in my vagina and get hard and my tummy get big and then a few weeks later i take a piss and theres a fetus looking thing.
Quote by jaco_pasto
but my vagina also itches. and sometimes my penis goes in my vagina and get hard and my tummy get big and then a few weeks later i take a piss and theres a fetus looking thing.

Probably just the common cold.
GOODBYE BLUE SKY
Quote by Artemis Entreri
****ing hell spawn. THis is what happens when forum sites get shut down.

yes i love u to hunny
is it bad if my penis changes colors when im fondeling it? it like turns green and orange
is it bad if my penis changes colors when im fondeling it? it like turns green and orange[/QUOTE
ya. i think its supposed to be purple
Yes, in order to stop people from posting medical advice threads, we're going to make a medical advice thread. BRILLIANT! I NOW TRUST YOU TO AID ME IN TIME OF MEDICAL EMERGENCY!
I need a quick remedy for neck cramps.

It hurts when I move my head to the right.

YALP
Quote by dogfennell
Buttseckscore?

sig worthy.
ZoMG!!1!!11
I HaS TeH AiDZ!!
Wat SHuD I dO DoC!
McLovin is my hero!

It's not the going that the pit cares about.
It's the coming.
Dr. Pit says no.
Quote by Tire Me.
Raping her in front of other people would be morally wrong.

Quote by Bubbles516
wtf290 uses make bubbles feel like crap
Its super effective!
I see this as an opportunity to answer a question I've been wondering about for a while... anybody else, when you stand up kinda fast, like, space out for a little bit? I like can't see anything, I feel really light- headed, and one time I almost fell down because I felt so weak. It normally lasts about 5-30 seconds, depending on the severity.

I'm not really worried about this, just wondering if it happens to anyone else!
Quote by The Two
is it bad if my penis changes colors when im fondeling it? it like turns green and orange[/QUOTE
ya. i think its supposed to be purple

fail lol

but in all seriousness turning colours a gd thing, the more colours u get the more atractive you are to women
Quote by .HUZZAH.
Just hit all the strings at once, raping your e string and making retardly out of place pinch harmonics

oh wait, this isn't a slipknot concert..

FREEBIRD!

And the amish said let their be CHEESE...
someone tried an only medical help thread before, and it got locked because the mods didn't want to encourage people to ask the pit instead of seeking professional advice. How many times does it have to be said? Pit monkeys are not doctors.
Guitars :
Fender American Stratocaster
Jackson RR3
Ibanez S470
Epiphone Les Paul
Quote by hrdcorelaxplaya
I see this as an opportunity to answer a question I've been wondering about for a while... anybody else, when you stand up kinda fast, like, space out for a little bit? I like can't see anything, I feel really light- headed, and one time I almost fell down because I felt so weak. It normally lasts about 5-30 seconds, depending on the severity.

Light headedness, nausea, loss of motorfunctions? Come to my office right away. I'm worried it could be syphilis.
Quote by Tire Me.

Quote by Bubbles516
Its super effective!
Quote by nodtomc
someone tried an only medical help thread before, and it got locked because the mods didn't want to encourage people to ask the pit instead of seeking professional advice. How many times does it have to be said? Pit monkeys are not doctors.

This can be fixed with a disclaimer.

Quote by wtf290
Light headedness, nausea, loss of motorfunctions? Come to my office right away. I'm worried it could be syphilis.

Oh noes!! I knew I shouldn't have trusted that transvestite hooker...
Quote by hrdcorelaxplaya
This can be fixed with a disclaimer.

Oh noes!! I knew I shouldn't have trusted that transvestite hooker...

Well that's what you get. I've prescribed you some placeb...um, anti-syphilis pills.
Quote by Tire Me.

Quote by Bubbles516
Its super effective!
Quote by hrdcorelaxplaya

Yeah I get that sorta thing, do you see a sorta fuzzy tv like thing?
Quote by Dillona
Yeah I get that sorta thing, do you see a sorta fuzzy tv like thing?

No, pretty much just... black. Sometimes I'll be able to see a small patch in the middle of my normal line of vision, but most of the time I'm functionally blind.
Quote by hrdcorelaxplaya
No, pretty much just... black. Sometimes I'll be able to see a small patch in the middle of my normal line of vision, but most of the time I'm functionally blind.

Oh ok, I just a see a **** load of tv fuzz lol
ok i have a huge probllem. there may or may not be a fork in my eye.i was flinging rice across the room when my hand slipped. after that i couldnlt see anything. sso i felt my way to heere and i am using my memorization of the keys to tly[pe. is thlis readable? any advice on what to do next would be appreciated.
Quote by hrdcorelaxplaya

yeah happens to me all the time.
ok i realized it is a foork in my eye. i have the handle in one hand as we speak. sho7ld i pul' it put or leavve it in?
Quote by bendystraw
ok i realized it is a foork in my eye. i have the handle in one hand as we speak. sho7ld i pul' it put or leavve it in?

No I know what to do!

Jam it in further with the heel of your hand!
Page 1 of 2