It seems to be good.
You could look around different stores for the same one but lower pricing.
Jackson King V KVX10
Line 6 Spider III 75 W.
Peavey 5150/6505 Combo to be owned at the end of 2010.
billy hyde is an australian shop, in case you dont know. looks real nice and im pretty sure yamaha do a good bass. id say its worth it
I know things are more expensive in AUD, but I don't think that's too great of a price. I've seen those go for around $350-$400 CDN used... so about $483 AUD.
Just a warning if you're outside Australia... Customs/Postage and what not is usually a bitch to pay though and by the time you've paid for it all sometimes you've paid even more than what you could've gotten locally.
Quote by TiMaRmStRoNg101
there was once this girl
in my school
and she was like
'greenday is so punk'

and i was all
omgelitist
'fawkofffffffffff'
and punched her in the face.
cause i can do that
cause I know more about punk rock and stuff
It's a nice bass

and Im Mr. Hates Yamahas

my mate has the 4 string version Im sure, and it's the only Yamaha I've ever enjoyed playing

but AUS $639

I dunno, seems expensive, even by UK standards, and here musical equipement is pretty expensive....

if you like it, buy it, but first please, try it

holy cow,I made a rhyme!!!
Quote by the humanity
I'm just joking Moog. you know nothing can tear our friendship apart, not even the fact we are miles apart, I am right there beside you, yelling, "Chug it, ya little wimp!"
i had the lower model to start on, enjoyed it, but i don't know how reliable they can be (mine started buzzing like mental after a year of playing it)
I'm a Fire, and I'll Burn.Burn.Burn.