Ok...

After playing around on a Tiny Terror, I HAVE to have one.

What size cab should I get (will it really make a difference considering it's pushing the same wattage)?

1x12 or 2x12? (more than likely Vintage 30's).

Oh, I will be using it to play gigs of around 200-300.
Fender Special Edition Custom Telecaster FMT HH

SBN Lil' Eagle
Boss MT-2

Peavey Windsor Studio
if your gigging, get the 212 for extra air pushing/tone/bass response and better looks
My Rig
>MIM Fender Stratocaster and SX SJM-62
>various magicial noise boxes
>Peavey Classic 50 212

For the funk:
>Ibanez ATK300
>Acoustic B100
umm, i know the tiny terror is amazing but unless it's mic'd i would highly recommend something with higher wattage.
Quote by lilchimp818
umm, i know the tiny terror is amazing but unless it's mic'd i would highly recommend something with higher wattage.

Only if you want cleans.
The TT would be able to get over a drummer on distortion pretty well.
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
If you don't need clean headroom then the Tiny Terror is plenty loud enough for gigging.

Anyways, you would be able to gig fine with the 1x12 if you're on a budget, but you will get better bass response with the 2x12. You really need to try it out for yourself to see if you can justify the extra expense.
Ibanez PGM301
Ibanez GRG170DX
Fender Telecaster MiJ - 1986
Swing T-Through

Ibanez TS9DX
Sovtek Small Stone - c.1985
EHX Big Muff
Kimbara Wah - c.1974
Boss GE-7

Orange Rocker 30 Combo

http://www.myspace.com/paythelay
It will be going through a PA (miked) if need be....

I am definately leaning towards Avatar cabs.
Fender Special Edition Custom Telecaster FMT HH

SBN Lil' Eagle
Boss MT-2

Peavey Windsor Studio
Quote by lilchimp818

even the cheapest, smallest of venues have a PA to mic through. but yeah, this could be a problem at band practices... unless your band invests in a PA
My Rig
>MIM Fender Stratocaster and SX SJM-62
>various magicial noise boxes
>Peavey Classic 50 212

For the funk:
>Ibanez ATK300
>Acoustic B100
It depends on how clean you need the Tiny Terror to clean up honestly. When I play with the rest of the band, I've got my gain set around noon with my volume around 11:00. It's pleantly loud and I drown out everyone else. It's not crystal clean, but it's definitely a managable clean sound.

On that note, I do like the 2x12 idea. They're perfect.
Gear:
Gibson X-Plorer Studio Yellow
Orange Tiny Terror
Orange PPC-112 Cab (2 stacked - 1 open backed)
MXR Phase 90
Fulltone OCD
Quote by lilchimp818

+1

For similar money (for head + cab), similar tone, a lot more power and a lot more versatility, you could get a Traynor YCV 50 Blue. Much better gigging solution, IMHO.
You Don't Need a halfstack.

You Don't Need 100W.

Quote by jj1565
i love you slats.