well i searched and found nothing, just some mentions in different threads
so!
let us discuss the greatest Sci-Fi Western ever!

......just hoping there are more fans on there aside form m'self....
Quote by WickedBeast666
Noooooooooooo how could this be! he at all the chocolate in the box
Oh well, now the empty shell of what used to be chocolaty goodness can contain a tasty guitar circuit.

speaking of my homemade pedal
it kicks serious ass... there's been talk of a good chance of a Serenity 2... but no confirmation

... I own 2 Serenity travel mugs from the old browncoats site... and used to be the editor of the Serenity Movie tome page lol.
I'm a bigtime Browncoat. I made sure Serenity was the first HD-DVD I watched on my new TV. Great movie, and Fox is a bunch of ****ing idiots for mishandling it.
Hi, I'm Peter
i wish the stupid company didn't cancel the show. ****ing noobs
Quote by musical donkey
cyclobs you are demented..... in a good way
i loved the series and the movie, but i have to say the last episode of the series was horrible. "you are a liar "What? am i lion? i don't know but i have a pretty mighty roar."

i mean wtf?
PSN id: SeniorSausage
Hell yeah. 'Bout damn time for a Firefly thread.
I recently bought both the series and the film on DVD, and it's been a visual and aural orgy for the past couple of weeks. There was some really good character chemistry on that show, probably the best I've seen out of any, and it was done in just a few more episodes than I can count on my fingers. I can't believe they could pull the plug on such a masterpiece of a television series. I just can't understand it.
How about Jayne Cobb, eh?
"I'll be in my bunk."
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
I haven't got Pay TV so I never got to see Firefly often, but I went to see Serenity at the cinemas and got it on DVD and its a kickass movie
Gooby Pls.
I thought the show was brilliant, but the movie was crap. "I am a leaf on the wind," WTF?
Quote by Hpda5121
im not a racist because racism is a crime, and crime is for black people

Quote by the dave
yeah man I put my hand up their skirt and pick em up like a six pack

Quote by Death_switch
mr bill0ws is right
Quote by mr_bill0ws
I thought the show was brilliant, but the movie was crap. "I am a leaf on the wind," WTF?

That part was epically metal. What happened directly afterward brought tears to my eyes.
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Quote by Altered_Carbon
That part was epically metal. What happened directly afterward brought tears to my eyes.

I could be wrong, but wasn't that also a Wash quote from early in the series? I don't think he just said it in the movie, but it's been awhile since I've watched Firefly so I may be wrong.
Great great series/film

maaaaan 10/10
Quote by hightension01

Tell her
"I could be playing this *inserts Job For a Cowboys Doom Cd*
but i'd rather play this *inserts *David Crowder followed by Brewster*"

haha yeah that should work

Quote by Aqua Dementia
richrawr FTW!
i loved both the series and the film, though i was absolutely gutted when Wash died which i think was a bad move. i dont think they should have killed him. just makes you wonder how they're gonna do the next movie whenever they get round to it
NeoDom
Yeah, when they're holding the funeral for shepherd and wash I cried a little

And the soundtrack is amazing.
Great movie, the best sci-fi show ever.

What's there to talk about?
/thread
Quote by RoamingConflict
This one dream involved me, one random girl, midgets and a pie.

...and midgets ended up f*cking her. I got the pie.

fox are a bunch of c***s for cancelling the show!

any new info on the sequel to the movie? or has it been trashed?
When all hope is lost, crawl into a corner and die.