Page 1 of 2
Have you ever had more than a few pics inside you're guitar? Before I was done tonight I ended up with four in there.
how many bad grammars in you're title?

and i dont play acoustic with a pic. thats womanly.
I have no opinion on this matter.
it took me a while for me to understand that you weren't talking about pictures. when i play my acoustic i always use a toothpick (i don't know why) instead of real picks and right now i have 5 stuck in there. They are hard to get out
If Rock is a life-style, then Metal's an addiction

Yelloooow!

Of The

UG Challenge

OK, Next time we'll stop the show while I find my pectulum or how ever the gramer patrol spells it. Man you guy's are quick.
Quote by stringmagician
Why would you leave a pick in your guitar once you'd dropped it in?

i dropped one in there on purpose so if i ever forget one when taking my guitar somewhere ill have one...
I think I have perfected getting my pick out of my acoustic better than I have my ability to play guitar.

I need those ibanez picks with the sandpaper on them.
Quote by TonyRandall
i dropped one in there on purpose so if i ever forget one when taking my guitar somewhere ill have one...

Has the need ever appeared?
Quote by SeveralSpecies
I think I have perfected getting my pick out of my acoustic better than I have my ability to play guitar.

I need those ibanez picks with the sandpaper on them.

snarling dogs brain picks?
i love those
There are no pics in I'm acoustic.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
I read the title as How many pictures in you are acoustic?

But I keep my picks under a mat my computer screen sits on.
Quote by bloodsugar
I read the title as How many pictures in you are acoustic?

But I keep my picks under a mat my computer screen sits on.

I keep my picks in a mini grill.

It's a mini red grill with wheels and everything!
whoa, ur grammer is relly bad.

Anyways, I never lose picks in my acoustic. My little brother constantly drops his though.. I go upstairs and see him shaking his guitar upside-down for 20 minutes. It's hilarious.
Co-Founder of the Puttsecks Group

Listen to my Lux Aeterna remix and other random songs! Comments?

Quote by ShelbyLynn
vicd08, your avatar is suckin up my life, and stealing my thoughts...

Quote by HanPlaysBass
I just want to say that your avatar is simply the best thing in creation.
Why on earth would you put a photograph in your guitar? It doesn't make sense...

Now a plectrum or a "pick", on the other hand...
That would be one, as soon as it falls in I get it out.

fakeEDIT: lqtm, "grammar"
Too many people own guitars. Someone had better go play a... clarinet or something.

:stickpoke

That means you.

Quote by slayer_rule_\m/
i once sneezed and a mushed up chip flew out my nose
needless to say i immediatly ate it
Last edited by weirdsprout at Feb 24, 2008,
I've only dropped a pick inside my acoustic once. But god forbid I drop my pick into my hollow body's f-hole.
Holy crap, I'm fallin off my FN chair asin ROFLMAO or how ever that goes? I fale at grammer.
Quote by TonyRandall

oooo, that's clever

The rattling would annoy the hell out of me though. I'd like to add that I'm a pro at getting picks out of acoustic guitars as well, I laugh at you fools who shake your instruments over your heads like neanderthals!
Quote by stringmagician
oooo, that's clever

The rattling would annoy the hell out of me though. I'd like to add that I'm a pro at getting picks out of acoustic guitars as well, I laugh at you fools who shake your instruments over your heads like neanderthals!

doesnt rattle much, really
Quote by TonyRandall
i love how all four of the posts ahead of me didnt spell grammar right,

You can tell they use Internet Explorer. Those n00bs.
And the the more I think about that womenly crap I think maby you just dont want no one to here youre quiet ass! Hows this for gramer ya twit?
Quote by tymatt67
And the the more I think about that womenly crap I think maby you just dont want no one to here youre quiet ass! Hows this for gramer ya twit?

...what?!?!
Quote by SeveralSpecies
You can tell they use Internet Explorer. Those n00bs.

Ha! I use dial-up AOL! And that's just... better I guess.
Too many people own guitars. Someone had better go play a... clarinet or something.

That means you.

Quote by slayer_rule_\m/
Quote by weirdsprout
Ha! I use dial-up AOL! And that's just... better I guess.

If it corrects your grammar than yes.
Quote by SeveralSpecies
If it corrects your grammar than yes.

Pfft, I type fast, sloppy and with my two pointer fingers.

That means you.

Quote by slayer_rule_\m/
Quote by tymatt67
OK, Next time we'll stop the show while I find my pectulum or how ever the gramer patrol spells it. Man you guy's are quick.
+
Quote by tymatt67
+
???
=
Profit!
Quote by tymatt67

I agree, wholeheartedly
Quote by weirdsprout
Pfft, I type fast, sloppy and with my two pointer fingers.

You should type like your avatar. With your bloody skull.
Whatever, I don't want to get into a whole big thing over me accidentally spelling grammar as grammer... The whole thing about AOL was sarcasm anyway.

Tsk, tsk
You need to take it easy, I'm only a UG newb.

That means you.

Quote by slayer_rule_\m/
Last edited by weirdsprout at Feb 24, 2008,
Quote by tymatt67
its called fingerpicking. then you can play the bass line and the melody at the same time. and you can use your fingers for playing chords, and when you really need a pick, you can just use your pointer finger if youre accurate enough. the only time i would need a pick is if i were playing chords and my singing was so terrible that i didnt want anyone to be able to hear it over the guitar.
Now,now youre little fingers were goin so fast you forgot about gramir," Grammer Guy".
Page 1 of 2