Page 1 of 2
well i was outside sitting down petting my dog. as soon as i stood up i got extremy dizyy. i felt like i was gonna puke and my head felt like it was about to explode. i tryed to move but i fell over. as i was falling i said " aww f**k!!!!" but it was extrmly weird sounding.

to explain it to you guitarists it was like turning the bass and the treble right up.

i think im over it now but for a few minutes after recovering i could hear this loooooong ringing noise.

will any of this effect my hearing?

sorry about any speling mistakes im still a bit messed up.
Effect your hearing? Dude, you should see a fking doctor! I think it might affect your LIFE.
Doctor... NOW.
Too many people own guitars. Someone had better go play a... clarinet or something.

:stickpoke

That means you.

Quote by slayer_rule_\m/
i once sneezed and a mushed up chip flew out my nose
needless to say i immediatly ate it
sounds like you were a tad dehydrated, a glass of water is what the doctor ordered silly.
Quote by nebraskan
Sometimes my penis stands up so I rub it and then he gets sick from the rubbing (probably an upset tummy) and throws up ... ...
Quote by metaldud536
Im 18 and ive never had a wet dream. is that normal?
Quote by Våd Hamster
I used to think that girls only had 2 holes

^sex?
Quote by Dark_Merlin
Effect your hearing? Dude, you should see a fking doctor! I think it might affect your LIFE.

yea i plan to

but thing is i had a few days of last week and my parents are the type who would only let me have a day off if i was dying of brain, skin and testicular cancer at the same time

so yea there just gonna think im faking this whole thing
are you tripping?
Gear

Gibson Les Paul Standard
Fender American Strat
Taylor 214ce
Mesa Boogie Triple Rectifier (about to be Voodoo Modded)
Keeley TS-808
Boss GT-10 Processor
Boss RC-20xl
dude its a sudden drop in blood pressure, happens to me all the time.

wen ur down for a while and stand up, theres suddenly more blood in ur legs and that makes u come close to passing out, some times u do, and ur hearing is messed up for like a minute

to me things sound metallic and echo-ey
Quote by nt1440

wen ur down for a while and stand up, theres suddenly more blood in ur legs and that makes u come close to passing out, some times u do, and ur hearing is messed up for like a minute

i dont think it was. i could feel my heart go DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN for about 30 mins.

i was holding onto the cloths line for 30 mins before i felt i could walk again. would a drop in blood presure last that long?
the ringing in your ears is the cells that sense that frequency dying off. so technically, yes it will affect your hearing, and you'll never hear that pitch again, but is it one you hear in music often? usually not.
Gear:
Fender Hot Rod Deville 2x12
Custom Built Guitar (made it myself)
PRS SE Soapbar II Maple
Fender Stratacoustic (Stolen! )
Digitech RP200
Boss MT-2
Roland Microcube
I like my stuff!
Quote by stringmagician
Did you get up realllly fast?

Definately drink water.

yea i just drank two glasses. im strating to feel dizyt again

also i didnt get up that fast.
Quote by muse-ik
the ringing in your ears is the cells that sense that frequency dying off. so technically, yes it will affect your hearing, and you'll never hear that pitch again, but is it one you hear in music often? usually not.

*posts the pear*
Quote by hug a llama
You put parentheses in parentheses. I...I...I think I love you.

Quote by Vos
THANK YOU! You're my hero!
Quote by muse-ik

haha ok then. when you said id never hear that pitch again do you mean how i heard stuff while i was all messed up or do you mean il never hear that ringing again?
Quote by Beware!Criminal
*posts the pear*

i think he means that my brain realised that something was wrong in my ears which caused the ringing and il never be able to hear a certain sound again
Quote by the_poison125
yea i plan to

but thing is i had a few days of last week and my parents are the type who would only let me have a day off if i was dying of brain, skin and testicular cancer at the same time

so yea there just gonna think im faking this whole thing

Something to think about...

Not to scare you or anything....
Gear:
Jackson Dinky DK2L
Epiphone LP Standard
Yamaha Acoustic
Bugera 1990 w/ Peavey 2x12 cab
Quote by the_poison125
i think he means that my brain realised that something was wrong in my ears which caused the ringing and il never be able to hear a certain sound again

It's not how he said it, it's what he said.
Quote by hug a llama

Quote by Vos
Quote by the_poison125
i dont think it was. i could feel my heart go DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN for about 30 mins.

i was holding onto the cloths line for 30 mins before i felt i could walk again. would a drop in blood presure last that long?

i can feel my heart do that do, i can hear my heartbeat

but as for 30 mins, u might actually HAVE low blood pressure, either way

doctor
the blood got pushed back to your head really fast. you'll be fine. Or die.
My obligatory gear list

Guitars
Schecter C-1 Classic
Gibson SG Special
1987 Fender Strat
Epiphone PR-150

Amp and Effects
Peavey Valveking 112
Boss DD-6
Crybaby Wah-wah
Ibanez TS-9DX
Banshee 2 Talkbox

Crit plz! Wh ore of Gommorah
Quote by nt1440

Yup, I also get altered vision. I start seeing spots. In about 20 seconds i am fine.
If you stand up and start seeing spots and whatnot, it's probably orthostatic hypotension (a rush of blood away from the head). This is absolutely normal.

EDIT: If it's been like that for an hour, see a doctor, quickly.
Quote by hug a llama

Quote by Vos
Last edited by Beware!Criminal at Feb 24, 2008,
Quote by Zander155
Yup, I also get altered vision. I start seeing spots. In about 20 seconds i am fine.

ooooh the spots i forgot about that, its kinda cool really, but obviously not good for u

i remember 2 wierd instance with this happening

laying on couch, got up to walk down the hall, suddenly tunnel vision, but the weird thing was, suddenly without any pause or hesitation i started walking backwords in the direction i had already come, then tunnel vision, and floor

the other time was cool and unerving at the same time

i got off my bed, stretched, while stretching i suddenly got tunnel vision, my hearing switched to everything sounding distant and as though it echoed through a metallic hallway or something

wen i snapped out of it i was slumped limp against my wall and shaking,

another time i got up out of the wooden computer chair to get a drink, the next thing i remember was waking up in the broken pieces of the chair

my sis just said i said, "cool" and just fell over unconcous and completely DESTROYED the chair
Quote by the_poison125
this has been going on for an hour

geez just go get checked out already
Quote by nt1440
geez just go get checked out already

i asked my mum about going to the docter. she said im going to school and to shutup.

what loving parents.
Quote by the_poison125
yea i just drank two glasses. im strating to feel dizyt again

also i didnt get up that fast.

I say, keep drinking water, rest, and check out web.md
Were you sitting on the ground and then you stood up really fast? When you do that, you don't have as much blood in your head, I am guessing, so you get dizzy. Happens to me too.
Quote by Masonpwiley
Were you sitting on the ground and then you stood up really fast? When you do that, you don't have as much blood in your head, I am guessing, so you get dizzy. Happens to me too.

as ive said before i dont think thats it because its been going on for an hour now.
Quote by the_poison125
as ive said before i dont think thats it because its been going on for an hour now.

have you checked www.webmd.com ? if not, you may want to, though a doctor would be ideal, i reallize you cannot at the moment.
sup?
Page 1 of 2