My friend just got fired from a fast food restaurant all because made a joke about how a customer's nipples were hard. He said "It sure must be cold outside" and he got fired because of it (which is kinda BS, if you ask me). Pretty funny nonetheless.

If you've been fired, or had a friend who did something funny/stupid to get fired, post your stories here.
Airship is liek teh best giitar playr evr!!111!1!

Quote by solidgay
Don't use distortion pedals. Just bury your guitar for three weeks, and then dig it up, that should do the job.

^Best Reply Ever!

Quote by imdeth
metaldud damn it I said ignore the penis!
Last edited by black007hawk2 at Feb 24, 2008,
That's sexual harassment. Dumb ass.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
im pretty sure that would get you fired at most jobs. agreed on the sexual harassment call
Quote by MedicreDemon

So if nipples are hard we say nothing? Get real.

I can honestly say that I ran around a restaurant that I worked at with my pants off and the manager just laughed. He wasn't always the manager, but he could have fired me.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
i'd be surprised if he didn't get fired for that. smart move on his part...that's for sure.
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
She has a pussy so she shall be banged.

Smile, enjoy, live...you only get to do it once.
Quote by terrencemaddox

I can honestly say that I ran around a restaurant that I worked at with my pants off and the manager just laughed. He wasn't always the manager, but he could have fired me.

well it wouldnt have been a problem if he said it seriously and privately to the woman. but making a joke (assumably people other than the woman heard) its sexual harrassment
What an injustice!

If a woman were to make a comment about a man's penis being hard (regardless of whether it was cold outside), she wouldn't get fired! What a double standard!

Quote by terrencemaddox

I hear ya, bro. I wish that we could live in a world where we can point out peoples' hard nipples without getting fired or slapped or anything of the sort.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
I just got a job at safeway 3 days ago and yesterday was my real 2nd day it was about 7-730 when i was wranglin in carts when i came acrossed a full 18 pack of ice house under a cart im stoked so i drive the cart over and put it in the back of my truck........another courtesy clerk sees this and ****in tells on me and i got fired second day on the job....that chick is a ****in bitch who tattles when there a jr. in highschool
I like where I work. The managers help lock bitchy waitresses in broom closets.
Quote by Gunpowder
What an injustice!

If a woman were to make a comment about a man's penis being hard (regardless of whether it was cold outside), she wouldn't get fired! What a double standard!

I hear ya, bro. I wish that we could live in a world where we can point out peoples' hard nipples without getting fired or slapped or anything of the sort.

Yes *fires six shooters off wildly into the air*
Miss Scourge? PM me.

i quit because i was going to get fired because i told them that i couldn't work on saturdays EVER and they kept rostering me on for saturdays, and i kept cancelling. stupid.
Quote by MakinLattes
I dyed my hair blue. isn't that just the CRAZIEST THING YOU'VE EVER HEARD OF? EVAR!?!?

It wasn't that. It was your nips you minx.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

Quote by terrencemaddox
It wasn't that. It was your nips you minx.

you saw right through me, and my oddly thin shirt, you cur.

I never get a break.

really though, I dyed my hair and quit that biatch. I ain't gon be held down by da man, my brothas! I showed them my color, and when the white devil started to disrespect my heritage, I had bounce.

(they cut my hours and had no intentions of promoting me, even though pretty much all of my superiors, including the district manager, admitted that I was the best employee in the region, on all points. now I have to resort to applying at Starbucks, my mortal enemy in my quest to better the quality of espresso drinks...damn it all...)
Quote by MakinLattes
you saw right through me, and my oddly thin shirt, you cur.

I never get a break.

really though, I dyed my hair and quit that biatch. I ain't gon be held down by da man, my brothas! I showed them my color, and when the white devil started to disrespect my heritage, I had bounce.

(they cut my hours and had no intentions of promoting me, even though pretty much all of my superiors, including the district manager, admitted that I was the best employee in the region, on all points. now I have to resort to applying at Starbucks, my mortal enemy in my quest to better the quality of espresso drinks...damn it all...)

well welcome back regardless (even though your sarcasm cuts).
Miss Scourge? PM me.

Quote by lefthandman9876
you know the secret sauce at mcdonalds?

i made it extra secret :P

if you honestly did that, you're a freak who needs mental help.

if you didn't do that, you need to learn to be funny.
Quote by lefthandman9876
you know the secret sauce at mcdonalds?

i made it extra secret :P

did you just watch Harold and Kumar, you silly goose? how could one get themselves fired for doing something so commonplace and trite?

shame on you and your apparent lack of originality! people who are fired are meant to be revolutionaries, people who go down in a glorious blaze. a fiery, passionate moment not soon forgotten by co-workers and innocent bystanders!

I hope you have learned from your hackneyed mistake.
I got fired from my last job for not cleaning up the mess people layed around. I told my boss "I'm not the janitor." She was a ****.

Never work for a woman. A men! AMEN!

Quote by terrencemaddox

YeAh! GiT rEeLd! You should have commented on her minge as well. They should have tipped hard too, and made an innuendo.
Quote by i m a g
I got fired from my last job for not cleaning up the mess people layed around. I told my boss "I'm not the janitor." She was a ****.

Never work for a woman. A men! AMEN!

YeAh! GiT rEeLd! You should have commented on her minge as well. They should have tipped hard too, and made an innuendo.

What kind of nonsense is this?
Miss Scourge? PM me.

Quote by MakinLattes
did you just watch Harold and Kumar, you silly goose? how could one get themselves fired for doing something so commonplace and trite?

shame on you and your apparent lack of originality! people who are fired are meant to be revolutionaries, people who go down in a glorious blaze. a fiery, passionate moment not soon forgotten by co-workers and innocent bystanders!

I hope you have learned from your hackneyed mistake.

im sorry =[

me = phail
Quote by terrencemaddox
What kind of nonsense is this?

Your nonsense.
Quote by MedicreDemon

I'm sorry but I don't see how commenting on hard nipples is sexual harassment, nipples aren't sex organs, they've nothing to do with sex.
Quote by Deliriumbassist

My two pennies- theory. Learn it.
Skills. Get them.
Hair. Grow it to your ass.

Quote by Dempsey68
i can only keep it up for about 30 seconds before my fingers cramp up =[

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
Sorry, but because you listen to Tool doesn't mean you're intelligent.
Quote by fortysix&2
I'm sorry but I don't see how commenting on hard nipples is sexual harassment, nipples aren't sex organs, they've nothing to do with sex.

wtf nipples have nothing to do with sex? :s what ae you? frigide?
me and my friend once got fired from pizza hut because we threw a pizza to the ceiling :s
I got fired because I swore at a customer when I didnt. Some drunk person phoned the cab firm I used to work at and some drunk ass phones for a cab. I ask for the address and he told me he was standing on the opposite side of the road and to send a car to pick him up. I said no. I told him to cross the street and get in the cab or I ll send the cab away. He refused to cross the god damn street so I said "Im sorry sir but if you dont cross the street and get in the cab I ll send the driver away." He started swearing at me so I put the phone down and report the incident to my boss. She tells me its fine and to think nothing of it.

The next day I go into work and she tells me Im fired because someone made a complaint about me. My dad who worked for the same company told me later that she fired me because I was costing the firm too much money and she wasnt pulling a profit so used the incident from the night before to fire me. I thought Id take her to court but I wasnt on the books and I was paid cash in hand so I had no way to prove I worked for her...

Shes gone out of business now.
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
Got fired from the music shop i worked at in Ilkeston for swearing at a customer.

"Can you help me please?"

"**** off, im eating my lunch"

"Well I never..."

/Banstick