Page 1 of 6
I'm sick of every other thread on here criticizing Americans. Americans are too fat, Americans are too stupid, Americans are too lazy, Americans are too selfish and ignorant in international issues, American's have bad taste and their culture and entertainment is inferior to that of other cultures.

You know why some Americans are like that? BECAUSE WE ****ING CAN BE.

We are powerful both militarily and politically, and we are on top of the food chain. We could make craters out of most of you if we damn well pleased. We are well-to-do and can afford to not care about whatever **** is going on in your piece-of-**** country.

Most of the accusations are coming from British UGers expressing their dislike for our "ignorant and disgustingly fat citizens." You don't like it? Then look the other way and mind your own damn business. Most of you don't even know anything about America besides what you've seen on TV or in the movies. I'll tell you what, the media is really good at exaggerating our flaws. Maybe you took a trip here and thought, "Hmm, what a bunch of sickening, intellectually inferior beasts. I should return home and berate them over the internet, because i'm that ****ing tough." So you were here for a week and you know the ****ing place? Did you visit each state and see the different cultures within each city, each community, each family? Did you bother to look for our accomplishments, or were you solely looking for a reason to deride and criticize us? Why don't you worry about your own problems - that's what were doing. You may call it selfishness - we call it MINDING OUR OWN BUSINESS.

You can go ahead and cling to your prim-and-proper ways, your different spellings and pronunciations of words, and your insane concept of seniority equating to superiority, but keep it to yourself, 'cause us Americans don't want to hear it. We formed a country in about 230 years. We pioneered the concept of democracy for modern use, and as much as you deny it, it is the closest government to a democracy in the world today. We are responsible for many of the scientific achievements of the last century, including industrialization and nuclear power.

In short, we have ample room to gloat, and we have ample time to slack, so shut it.
I thought you were gonna quote Samuel.L.Jackson
McLovin is my hero!

It's not the going that the pit cares about.
It's the coming.
Americans are too whiny.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
You are unable to blow countries to craters, if you were to do that to any non-rogue country, you would be annihilated. Just thought you'd like to know that.

You also seem very ignorant.

I dislike you, not because you are American, but because you're annoying.

EDIT: You would be annihilated, along with the rest of the world.
meh, it doesnt matter what they think. theyre just insecure.
I have no opinion on this matter.
geez calm down.

freaking psycho....
My Gear
Line 6 Variax 600
Epiphone G-310
Ibanez RG350EX
81' Ibanez Blazer Bass

Line 6 Spider III 75
Line 6 POD X3 Live
Fender ToneMaster Mini
Boss DD-2 Delay
Boss CE-2 Chorus

My Band
Band MySpace!
Band UG Profile
I understand your anger, but you are going too far man.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
I dislike Americans because they piss and moan about everything and think they own the fu.cking universe.

In positive thinking, They make Gibson, so your forgiven.
dude im made in the US of A but damn dude

you are the most ignorant son of a bitch

"We are powerful both militarily and politically, and we are on top of the food chain. We could make craters out of most of you if we damn well pleased. We are well-to-do and can afford to not care about whatever **** is going on in your piece-of-**** country."

PURE GOLD! we're so broke man.. just. HAHA!

and no one cares about us anymore. we're a lost cause bro. grow out your buzzcut, sell your guns, and move to the ****in UK
Jesus wouldn't give you the sweat off of his balls if you were dying of thirst.
Quote by Code-E
God, you've gotta be UG's only moron!

Quote by magnum1117
that's right,you certainly are UG's only moron.

Quote by necrosis1193
Read the moron's posts, ironically enough he knows what he says.
And you wonder why everyone is hating on your country....

Last edited by Pat McRotch at Feb 24, 2008,
Oh yeah, and America is not the superpower that you think it is, not anymore at least. There's other countries (such as China) gaining on you fast.
you know what your real problem is? you americans think you're all mighty.
you're not! get over it.
I like USA but I like it because of where it is and not because of politicians like Bush xD
Bush is destroying our world. But I guess he just doesn't realize that.
Well...luckly he will be gone soon...
1. You're surfing the internet.
2. You're browsing through the UG forums.
3. You're reading now.
5. You didn't notice that there was no #4.
6. You just checked it.
7. Now you're having a lil smile.

Quote by hawk_kst
You Sir, have the best signature like ever!
Last edited by Kozlic at Feb 24, 2008,
Quote by teamramrod
I think the fact that America pumps billions of dollars into many European countries such as Germany and other economys is enough that people should really shut the **** up, we could also just bomb the bitches.

Yes, you could "bomb the bitches". You would also die a fiery/radioactive/mutated death.
yes. america is king. forget the rest of the world. without us, they'd be nothing! we could soooo blow them all up. we've never lost a war (vietnam was a lie!!!!) and our economy is the best in the world. we're also not fat. we're tall and mighty.

people like you are annoying
America currently owe china something like 1 trillion dollars. just thought you should know that
Quote by shred745
I believe TS is the reason people hate us...

Pretty Much.

and all that huge military power and economic bullcrap?

China AND India will over take you both economically AND military wise in a decade or so. get used to it.

Also, just because the rest of the world doesnt flex their military might every few years or so doesnt mean you guys can beat the crap out of everyone else.
My Gear
Line 6 Variax 600
Epiphone G-310
Ibanez RG350EX
81' Ibanez Blazer Bass

Line 6 Spider III 75
Line 6 POD X3 Live
Fender ToneMaster Mini
Boss DD-2 Delay
Boss CE-2 Chorus

My Band
Band MySpace!
Band UG Profile
Quote by Pat McRotch
meh...no one really cares bout your stupid country man...we burned your white house down in the 1800's...felt bad and then gave it back to you...and we can do it again

You want to challenge us? Eh?

Take me on in Ping Pong. That's what matters and I will deliver your ass.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

Quote by Sooopo
Yes, you could "bomb the bitches". You would also die a fiery/radioactive/mutated death.

Too bad you would die first, faggot.
Quote by willwill817
I'm sick of every other thread on here criticizing Americans. Americans are too fat, Americans are too stupid, Americans are too lazy, Americans are too selfish and ignorant in international issues, American's have bad taste and their culture and entertainment is inferior to that of other cultures.

We are powerful both militarily and politically, and we are on top of the food chain. We could make craters out of most of you if we damn well pleased. We are well-to-do and can afford to not care about whatever **** is going on in your piece-of-**** country.

Eat a hamburger, asshole.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
Quote by teamramrod
Too bad you would die first, faggot.

I will ping pong your ass back to the middle ages you slimy bastard.

EDIT: Marius...I laughed you slimy ****head.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

can i spout another 'mini-rant'?

yeah uhm.. if america was so great. why would we outsource so much, abandoning our own workers? and why would we all be overweight, on a computer all day, masturbating constantly?
Quote by Code-E

Quote by magnum1117

Quote by necrosis1193
i never say i'm american. i'm alaskan. pretty big difference actually.

i wish all the european snobs on here would quit making generalized statements about americans, though. some of us actually realize that this country is ****show. to be honest, i don't like the average american either.
Quote by mr.cheese..
Now I've got it! Masturbate in the mud while smoking weed!

Quote by darkstar2466
Meaning is not absolute.
Quote by p o e
can i spout another 'mini-rant'?

yeah uhm.. if america was so great. why would we outsource so much, abandoning our own workers? and why would we all be overweight, on a computer all day, masturbating constantly?

Because we can do that and still have the cash for computers and an internet connection.
Quote by playinbass1432
Oh noes. It's Manbearpig.

oH NoEZ!!11!!
McLovin is my hero!

It's not the going that the pit cares about.
It's the coming.
Quote by willwill817

Most of the accusations are coming from British UGers expressing their dislike for our "ignorant and disgustingly fat citizens." You don't like it? Then look the other way and mind your own damn business. Most of you don't even know anything about America besides what you've seen on TV or in the movies. I'll tell you what, the media is really good at exaggerating our flaws. Maybe you took a trip here and thought, "Hmm, what a bunch of sickening, intellectually inferior beasts. I should return home and berate them over the internet, because i'm that ****ing tough." So you were here for a week and you know the ****ing place? Did you visit each state and see the different cultures within each city, each community, each family? Did you bother to look for our accomplishments, or were you solely looking for a reason to deride and criticize us? Why don't you worry about your own problems - that's what were doing. You may call it selfishness - we call it MINDING OUR OWN BUSINESS.

You can go ahead and cling to your prim-and-proper ways, your different spellings and pronunciations of words, and your insane concept of seniority equating to superiority, but keep it to yourself, 'cause us Americans don't want to hear it. We formed a country in about 230 years. We pioneered the concept of democracy for modern use, and as much as you deny it, it is the closest government to a democracy in the world today. We are responsible for many of the scientific achievements of the last century, including industrialization and nuclear power.

In short, we have ample room to gloat, and we have ample time to slack, so shut it.

Your not helping us. Seriously, quit while your, well, quit.
Why are we so wicked indecisive
Let's hit the streets with toy explosives
And let's enjoy what we have
Quote by terrencemaddox
I will ping pong your ass back to the middle ages you slimy bastard.

EDIT: Marius...I laughed you slimy ****head.

Not before I run you over with my big ol Ford truckkkk!!!!!!!!
Quote by teamramrod
Not before I run you over with my big ol Ford truckkkk!!!!!!!!

Ford= Mega Fail
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
Quote by stringmagician
Because we can do that and still have the cash for computers and an internet connection.

ok you win *whistles the national anthem as he waves a miniflag and marches*
Quote by Code-E

Quote by magnum1117

Quote by necrosis1193