When will ESP release their new 08 models to the general public (in stores to buy i mean ie guitar center, sam ash)? im dying to try out the new models.
Apparently most of them will be released in the middle/end of March. I'm waiting for the new Richie Sambora signature from them and most of the stores here are saying that and the other new signature ESPs will be out between the 17th and 27th of March. I would assume the other new ESPs are the same.
I don't care beacuse I can still see no Roope Latvala sig on that list. They need to bring back the ****ing star model!
I Like Cake
Quote by BlackCross
i think theyre out in march as said above. their 2008 website is already up and running if that helps. www.espguitars.com

nice...I want that MP-600 sig....NOW
Bought for a few pennies
Now you're all just empty
Fucking soulless machines
RIP YOU APART!!!

-All Shall Perish

Quote by Epic_Name
I don't care beacuse I can still see no Roope Latvala sig on that list. They need to bring back the ****ing star model!

Gus G sig?
Thank God I'm not a Stereotype.

Quote by ANTHRAX†
When in doubt, whip it out.

Quote by Guitar_picker36
...im a girl i dont know how to upload pictures and stuff.

Quote by Epic_Name

There is a Roope Latvala sig http://www.espguitars.co.jp/oversea/sig/roope_g.html
but there is no LTD version only starshaped is the Gus G sig
Gear
Ibanez RG2550E
ESP/LTD M-10
Fender FM212R amp
EHX Metal Muff
Ibanez WP-7 Wah
well then they need to make an LTD version of that o.o
The Gus G sig doesn't look very good imo.
I Like Cake
like the look of the mh-1000 with duncans. but some of the other models are a bit meh. like the art series with the 'custom' style graphics and the 8 string
Hit Me With Your Rhythm Stick
Quote by Epic_Name
well then they need to make an LTD version of that o.o
The Gus G sig doesn't look very good imo.

I agree tbh I prefer roopes guitar with the classic 'hockey stick' headstock
Thank God I'm not a Stereotype.

Quote by ANTHRAX†
When in doubt, whip it out.

Quote by Guitar_picker36
...im a girl i dont know how to upload pictures and stuff.

I want the rob arnold signature(Chimaira) looks awesome, i cant wait for all these new models to be released.
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey XXX 60 watt combo
Ibanez TS9 Tubescreamer

Quote by Twist of fate
You're not racist, only black people are.

Quote by clincher09
Ah yes, you have a condition that many guys live with and are affected by everyday. It's called a penis.