Ok I need a new amp.

But every single time I think I have my mind set on an amp, say a valveking 112, I look at the halfstack and want it but I'm gonna be in my bedroom playing this thing, yet I also need something that's giggable.

Now I'm looking at a 6505 combo witch is 60 watts of tube, my question is am I being an isiot thinking I'm gonna be able to play something like this in my bedroom or do I need to think smaller

And if I do need to think smaller what small amp that can get a 6505 like tone can I gig with and use in my bedroom without blowing the windows out.

I really think that most tube amps should have what the valvetronix xls have with that litle switch that can turn the amp into a 5 watt or 10 watt amp and you can still crank the tubes.

Is there a pedal that can do this? Because it would solve all my problems?

Sorry for huge text wall
There are lots of tube amps that can be switched to lower wattages, the first that comes to mind is the Mesa Express (actually, most Mesa amps can be switched down).
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
yeah i believe it's called a power attentuator....but it's not cheap....basically it absorbs the power of the amp and lets you play at lower volumes and still have the tubes going strong. maybe you should be looking at a smaller amp and then micing it for shows...the 6505 is definately a sweet amp but something smaller might be better for bedroom play. i saw a show the other day in vegas, outdoors big stage, the dude was using a miced 15 watt blues jr and it roared...
The VOX Valvetronix can be switched down also....I have the 100 watt half stack and there is a knob on the backside to adjust the wattage output....Very Awesome!! I can play at low bedroom levels with someone sleeping in the next room, or crank it up for practice/gigs.
Quote by Sid McCall
There are lots of tube amps that can be switched to lower wattages, the first that comes to mind is the Mesa Express (actually, most Mesa amps can be switched down).

theres also the tiny terror
What about getting a 6505 as a gigging amp and getting a Microcube or something for when you can't play loud?
Got on the bus with me daysavaaaa