I remember my senior year I got taken off the dance floor by security for grinding and told if I did it again they would call my parents and make me leave the dance. I've never been fond of the specific style of dance. I mean it's more dry humping than it is dancing. I'd rather just **** her than stand in a crowded room, trying to conceal an erection beneath my boxer briefs. I still remember this one girl I danced with. She obliviously wasn't wearing any underwear beneath her dress and I could feel her butt cheeks against my dick. Shortly after we started she starts to pull away and gives me this awkward look. If a girl dresses that way and then proceeds to move her ass up and down my pelvic region, she better be expecting something.

Enough of my ranting. I was just wondering if you guys/girls have had similar experiences or stories, or just your general thoughts on this style of dance?
Quote by blackphoenix86
I remember my senior year I got taken off the dance floor by security for grinding and told if I did it again they would call my parents and make me leave the dance. I've never been fond of the specific style of dance. I mean it's more dry humping than it is dancing. I'd rather just **** her than stand in a crowded room, trying to conceal an erection beneath my boxer briefs. I still remember this one girl I danced with. She obliviously wasn't wearing any underwear beneath her dress and I could feel her butt cheeks against my dick. Shortly after we started she starts to pull away and gives me this awkward look. If a girl dresses that way and then proceeds to move her ass up and down my pelvic region, she better be expecting something.

So what you are saying there is that your pants were down...and you anally raped her...

I would pull away with an awkward look too if that happened to me....