Page 1 of 298
k random thread, can someone PLEASEEE message me how to start my own thread i cant figure it out lol
Above mark This Forum Read, Subscribe to This Forum..... to the left of the forum page #, but thats where it is for me

Anyway I'm an ROH fan, so I don't know how far that'll get me here with it being not as well known as WWE or TNA
Quote by sneyob
Saw extended blue dick,
clicked X.

Sorry,
force of habit

Quote by Bmm386

There is only one solution. We need to bomb outer space. That should show those terrorist bastards who's who
k man i have nothing like that, thanks anyway i dunno what the balls is goin on ol
but peace dude AND im a fan of brett heart! lol he lives like 6 houses down from me
thats really the best way to get into there product, thats where I started and I got hooked....
Quote by sneyob
Saw extended blue dick,
clicked X.

Sorry,
force of habit

Quote by Bmm386

There is only one solution. We need to bomb outer space. That should show those terrorist bastards who's who
Shut up bitch (You blue_nose) >_>

Someone could have told me

So yeah.
I downloaded NJPW vs TNA whatever it's called Show II with Angle/Nakamura.

and also ROH Proving Ground.

Btw
Mink, great start >_>

So you
Three cheers for the new thread

EDIT:
And ROH is awesome.
Theres a few of us floating around
Ok, I opened this hoping to find a good discussion about wrestling lol, oh well. What do you all think about Cena being put into the main-event of Wrestlmainia. I'm not too happy about it but oh well. And I was quite shocked that Cena didnt win the title at NWO.
Quote by TheRavenEffekt
Ok, I opened this hoping to find a good discussion about wrestling lol, oh well. What do you all think about Cena being put into the main-event of Wrestlmainia. I'm not too happy about it but oh well. And I was quite shocked that Cena didnt win the title at NWO.

I John Cena.

He's easily one of my favourites in the WWE.
People give him a bad rap but he's sound in the ring, great on the mic and can make WWE the one thing they love = Money.

and
Pro Wrestling = Not just WWE.

To be fair, most TV shows are fake too >_>
WWE is just more oily guys and such
WWE has gone way down hill. If you weren't for Triple H i wouldn't even consider watching it anymore!!

THE GAME!!!
Professional Mixing available at request.

Everton FC
Lance Hoyt > HHH
Goiung back to TNA wrestlers on the last thread- Lance Hoyt is another wrestler i can't stand. I hope they get rave away from him asap
Not like Jimmy Rave is any better.

Lance Hoyts a capable worker.
Isn't good but can do enough.

Plus the team are a comedy tag team, they're like Curry Man and Shark Boy, no threat to anyone.

Plus, they're damn entertaining and Christy Hemme is infact hot.

So silence!
And he is better than Monsier Jean Paul Levesque from ze Francchhhh Isleeeees >_>
I thought some of Rave's stuff in roh wasn't to bad better than what he is doing now. I can't see this curry man gimmick staying to long in TNA i know it fine what other promotions he does it in but i just want christopher daniels back >.<
Raves meh
He's good but he was only entertaining until now with Prince Nana in The Embassy

and you silence
Curry Man > Christopher Daniels
Although Daniels faced off against....someone at that NJPW vs TNA show, well both of them >_>

He'll be back in due time
But Curry Man is OVER right now

Wait!
KOOOOOOOOOOOONICHIWAAAAA
*Techno*

But it's Curry Man!

The best thing in TNA right now.

And after ROH Proving Ground.
Chris Hero = God
"Chris Hero is injured, after attempting to break the Guinness world record for consecutive back flips"
Daniel Puder was there for a few weeks with Larry Sweeney in Sweet and Sour Inc ( )

He beat up a few jobbers in 30 seconds.

and he was awesome.
Apparently fell out with Kurt Angle and displayed arrogance and got released and he went back into MMA.

I remember his shoot fight with Kurt Angle
He was beating up jobbers
I thought it would be the other way round- is he actually a good wrestler??
Well he's a Mixed Martial Artist.

He's good with his submissions and can brawl a fair bit.
I like him to be fair.
He has potential, just a bit of an attitude.

I hope ROH can sort out their finances.
I want him and Joey Matthews back
I couldn't care much for joey matthews.
What was the last recent roh ppv?? I wan't something to watch tonight so I thought I would watch roh well it either that or smackdown.
ROH Undeniable
Main Event
Nigel McGuinness vs Takeshi Morishima

Good show
And don't just download PPVs
Their other non PPV shows are usually much better.

If only for hearing the loud horrible scream for The Age Of The Fall

Lacey with black hair
Well they are 1gb >_>

I'll get back into that when I have time (aka end of next month when I'm holiday)

Try get:
ROH Good Times Great Memories, simply ace event.
Proven Ground was good too.

Usually ROH PPVs they try to make them feel like a PPV, when really, they do nothing but add a graphic for some people >_>

Cheap twats