Im starting to get into them.
Anyone else like them?
If its been done please post a link.
GOODBYE BLUE SKY
I used to like this band alot, Shinobi Vs. Dragan Ninja! woopwoop!! and they're 2nd album was still good, but then........just went down down hill....
I like them. Some songs i really dislike but most i can have on in the background and they have a few real good songs.

Saw them at reading last year, their new song was like, REALLY heavy with hardcore breakdowns and such.
I'm pretty sure there's a huge thread in the modern rock forum but we can have one here too right?

anyways, because of this thread I've been youtubing. and to put it bluntly, I remember them being a whole lot better sounding to me like 2 years ago. Right now, I just can't stand the vocalist. this is the first time that I've actually thought a singer sounds whiny. and this pisses me off since the songs are amazing. :/

Edit: that actually might just be a couple songs....
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
Quote by mikko_9119
no man, this is the best
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZZUp317ZVU&feature=related
insanely large
crowd

That's an awesome live performance.
Quote by Its_Rock77
I'm pretty sure there's a huge thread in the modern rock forum but we can have one here too right?

Really? I couldnt find it. I think they suit this forum more than modern rock anyway.
GOODBYE BLUE SKY
Quote by Mask_of_Terror
I used to like this band alot, Shinobi Vs. Dragan Ninja! woopwoop!! and they're 2nd album was still good, but then........just went down down hill....

Same. I hate their 3rd with passion. But I love listening to their first. Thats probably one of the few records I've been listening continuously the passed 7 years.
soymilk please <3
Quote by M.O.P
That's an awesome live performance.

Really? I couldnt find it. I think they suit this forum more than modern rock anyway.

Na, there last album was pretty modern rock compared to all their other stuff.
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

remember UG Community? thought so.
Quote by recklessnick
they are awful and their stuff were never pop punk or emo.

Actually you could classify them as emo.
GOODBYE BLUE SKY
Quote by M.O.P
Actually you could classify them as emo.

you could, but it would be ridiculous.

eight years ago they were talked about in the nu-metal forum. four years ago they were talked about in the modern rock forum. now they've invaded emo. id bet probably because they wore black in one video.

let's just stop with the overclassifying. they have never been a very good band, and the first album was really just a fairly decent nu-metal album (when all you've got to beat is limp bizkit and linkin park that doesn't say a lot).
Fake Sound of Progress- Nu Metal
Start Something- Mainstream Rock
Liberation Transmission- Pop/Mainstream Rock

They're my favorite band ever. I'm glad there's a thread of people that actually like them. I was about to bump the one in the modern rock forum, but they don't get to much attention there.

Waiting for this 4th CD is KILLING me!
"For Us, For Them, For You"
Quote by Mask_of_Terror
Fourth CD?!?! Whens this one due?

Last year it was supposed to be at the end of the year.

Then it was supposed to be this March

Now it's supposed to be this summer....

Good thing is that they're signed up for some big music festivals and what not, so that means they'll probably either realease it before the shows or play new songs at the shows. We'll be hearing new stuff eventually. From what they have played from it in shows last year, it's going to be alot heavier.
Good good! Their heavy stuff was much better, agreed? I wasnt a fan of them going all "emo"(as some would say), it just wasnt as good. I must say, i was disappointed with that album.
Quote by Mask_of_Terror
Good good! Their heavy stuff was much better, agreed? I wasnt a fan of them going all "emo"(as some would say), it just wasnt as good. I must say, i was disappointed with that album.

as i said before, their new stuff is heavy from the one song ive heard. (and they've said it will be heavier i think)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4QcFd-k79Y

i was in that crowd. ****ing immense. Amazing day. The bottle fight was halarious (basicly absolutely hundreds of bottles being thrown to other sides of the crowd, everyone was just picking them up and lobbing them)

edit:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-1JeSrrIm0&feature=related

and that was going on for about 10-20 mins
their first album was great, start something was pretty decent but their latest offering is terrible.
Yeah, so here are the songs that they've played from the new CD

The Dead
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FludGTUQr4&NR=1

Next Stop Atrocity
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RL-EhOPGRDw&mode=related&search=

For He's a Jolly Good Fellon
http://youtube.com/watch?v=9ACODbshRb4

Next Stop Atrocity is the heavy ****. The Dead sounds like something from Start Something, and He's a Good Fellon sounds more like Liberation Transmission.
i like everthing i heard by them

i want to get an album by them, if you could suggest one, which one??
I love everything but liberation transmition thats a piece of **** album.
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch
I really can not stand this band, but I wouldn't mind looking like the lead singer.
ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ
oh another thing. 2 of my friends saw them walking about birmingham. One of them pointed them out saying 'omg look, its some 30 year old scene kids!' then the other one was like 'OMG THEYRE LOSTPROPHETS'
i think there REALLY amazingg,

but theyve completely changed ovee there last few albumss, like ffaf.
listen to like, we still kill the old way
and then rooftops.
really different.
but good.
amazing.
Its like a colour mismatch
Quote by UndeadPirate

and then rooftops.
really different.
but good.
amazing.

Try The Handsome Life of Swing to Always All Ways...

That one hilarious
Quote by UndeadPirate

and then rooftops.
really different.
but good.
amazing.

They are both welsh lol.
And anyway if a band kept playing the same style it would just get boring hearing the same thing all over again. So i like it when bands change it gives me something new too listen to.
GOODBYE BLUE SKY
Favourite band at the moment.

I only have Fakesoundofprogress on my CD pile at the moment. I'm so eager to get Start Something.
People hate their 3rd album? I heard it and I think it's great. I like FSoP too but I haven't heard Start Something, I guess I'd like that too. Everything I heard so far is great.
MY GEAR
Bella
Ibanez Gio
Cube-20X
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Quote by Adz2706
the worst ive seen is a guy kick this other guy in the head repeatedly and had to be taken to hospital in a helicopter

Who the hell would build a Hospital inside of a Helicopter?
i think there 3rd album was really good, pluss its not really emo as some people say it is...sure the band may look emo but looks arent everything right???

anyway i think that they are just awsome and a new album and a tour would be awsome as well
Quote by ROBZ-AOE
their latest album let them down

Agreed. I must say, i was disappointed with it.
The only thing I don't think is heir look now. The bassist [can't remember his name] looks really horrible in that emo style, Ian looks similar but still really different [compared to his FSoP look] and the guitarist looks the same. I just hope they don't get moppy and depressed on us.
MY GEAR
Bella
Ibanez Gio
Cube-20X
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Quote by Adz2706
the worst ive seen is a guy kick this other guy in the head repeatedly and had to be taken to hospital in a helicopter

Who the hell would build a Hospital inside of a Helicopter?
I like their newer stuff. The nu-metal stuff was pretty horrible.

██ ██
██ ██
██ ██