Every Time I Touch My Guitar It Gets Fingerprints Its There Any Way I Can Stop That? Plz Its Annoying
keep touching the fretboard instead of the body? it happens man, but you should make a soft cloth like a baby diaper/polishing cloth part of your kit so you can wipe it down when you're done anyway.
Brotherhood of Vox Group Member #30
'08 Fender American Standard Strat
'07 Epiphone Les Paul Standard Honeyburst w/Gibson 498T &490R
'06 Ibanez Artcore Archtop

Vox Valvetronix AD100VTH w/Blue 4x12" Vox Cab
Vox AD30VT
clean your guitar after you play man

just a nice microfibre cloth does good (those cloths used for car detailing)
and then the occasional polish
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Always wash your hands before playing, and wipe down the guitar after playing. It'll keep it shiny and the strings'll last a little longer.
Happy, lost and still unaware.
Quote by Alicee
I gave my brother a hand job. It was weird at first. It was weirder after.

Fender '72 Telecaster Deluxe & Epiphone ES-335 "Dot"
Laney VC15 + Ibanez TS808

I Don't Play Metal.
Quote by WtrPlyr
put it in a bucket of water

+1

Not really, but it's hard to stop visible fingerprints on certain colours of guitar e.g. black guitars. But to stop it feeling grimey make sure your hands are nice and clean before playing.
i like to wipe my guitar with a slightly wet cloth and run a dry cloth over the surface right after it...and later use another cloth and rub guitar poslish all over the guitar...i only do this on week ends,and on week days...i don't really care...just wipe it clean with a dry cloth?

and yeah..hold it by the neck...and try not to touch the body? wash your hands if they are dirty...duh..