So here I am, sitting here in my quiet little room, on my quiet little street. The next thing I know, there is a loud bang and a scratching noise. I look outside and there is a car upside down in the gutter of my street. I called 911 and was talking to the lady in the car trying to keep her conscious. Luckily, the ambulance, fire truck, police car, tow truck were there in about 5 minutes. Scared me ****less because I've never been in a situation like that, especially right on my street.

It knocked down a telephone pole and everything. This happened at like 12:00 am, BTW. about 2 hours ago.
Sounds metuhl.

Was she alright?
Gear:
Ibanez S470DXQM
Laney GH50L - Laney GS212IE
Boss GE7
MXR Wylde OD
Boss DD2
Boss CE20
Walden G570
Quote by mray
was she under the influence?

Not to my knowledge. She had a bunch of bottles of water like she got back from the grocery store, but that's weird at midnight. She was going pretty damn fast, too. Even though I didn't see it, she slid a long way upside down. The speed limit on my street is only 25.
I had a similar experience...

My friend was over, and we had just turned guitar hero on...when all of a sudden

BAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It sounded like a really loud firework or something. Anyway, we went outside to investigate and there was a car, smoking on my nature strip.

We ran down to check who was in there, and there was a woman who was conscious holding her head. We helped her out and I ran to call 000.
She had crashed into the back of my sisters car and smashed it about 10 meters forward onto my neighbors driveway...

Turns out she feinted behind the wheel or something and had been discharged from hospital like a week earlier.
She was fine though...

Weird experience.
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
Wow, well done for handling the situation calmly and maturely. Seems to me like you saved her. Nice one.
Quote by jakemac
Wow, well done for handling the situation calmly and maturely. Seems to me like you saved her. Nice one.

nah. by the time the ambulance was there, the whole neighborhood was out there. Someone else would've done it if I didn't.
proves me right.. women suck at parking

You did well my friend

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

Wow, that's pretty intense.

You get +5 hero points for helping out. You'll probably have to give evidence in court too.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by rabidguitarist
Wow, that's pretty intense.

You get +5 hero points for helping out. You'll probably have to give evidence in court too.

How would I give evidence?
Kudos
"Even though I've found God, I still love blow jobs, and I still say fuck." - Dave Mustaine

You know, when you, like, you grab a woman's breast and it's... and you feel it and... it feels like a bag of sand when you're touching it.
Quote by metal Lover
How would I give evidence?

Well, if she's taken in for dangerous driving, then you might be called on as a witness.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by rabidguitarist
Well, if she's taken in for dangerous driving, then you might be called on as a witness.

Didn't think about that. She took out my neighbors two thousand dollar tree, a telephone pole, plus the dangerous driving, possibly drunk. My neighbor said she's collecting money for the tree.
Quote by metal Lover
Didn't think about that. She took out my neighbors two thousand dollar tree, a telephone pole, plus the dangerous driving, possibly drunk. My neighbor said she's collecting money for the tree.

Just remember, that when in doubt in court.. Randomly blurting out "OBJECTION, YOUR HONOR" is great.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Quote by Demon Wolf
Just remember, that when in doubt in court.. Randomly blurting out "OBJECTION, YOUR HONOR" is great.

Quote by breadstick
We helped her out and I ran to call 000.

Did you hate her or is that the emergency services number where you live?
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
Quote by noxiosimitator
proves me right.. women suck at parking

You did well my friend

And +1

Quote by metal Lover

Wow... now there's a waste of 2000 dollars.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████