Page 1 of 2
Yeah, I need a little tips on how to sleep in class, without the teachers knowing.

I came up with one thing that could work, if I let my hair grow long enough to cover my eyes, and then I'll just pretend to read the book, because they cant see that Im sleeping.
do it from the start of the year, say you have a slight problem
that way you get into less trouble cause they're used to you doing it

yeah! go strategy!
I'm a Fire, and I'll Burn.Burn.Burn.
can you sleep with your eyes open? ok... I think they will dry. The point is anyway that by sleeping in school, I wont have to sleep as much home, which gives more time practicing guitar.
"do it from the start of the year, say you have a slight problem
that way you get into less trouble cause they're used to you doing it"

what do you mean?
why bother going at all? you can aspire to be just like me: dropping out, becoming homeless, going to rehab for two years, miraculously obtaining 300 credits without doing any work, whatsoever, graduating early, living in a group home, then spending the rest of your life as an unskilled and untalented vagrant, constantly mooching off of the system set up so that people born into the right social class stay in or surpass that class, and taking services away from people born and vicariously forced to stay below the poverty line.

...my grammar and patience both go to hell this late at night. but, whatever! I'm really happy that I chose to neglect my education, have failed everyone I care about, including myself, and am letting my seemingly ample intelligence go to waste by living off of other people. I have no guilt, shame, or self-loathing; quite the opposite, in fact. ask anyone: I LOVE MY LIFE!!!
Last edited by MakinLattes at Feb 24, 2008,
Quote by metal Lover
My teacher pours water on people when they lay their head on the desks.

Not like a handful. A ****ing Big Gulp full of either Ice Cold or Extremely Hot water.

1) BS.
2) Stop capitalising every other word, it's annoying.
Quote by chubbychunks
1) BS.
2) Stop capitalising every other word, it's annoying.

deleted...critic
I need to go to the school, or else they will call my parents and they will force me into school. Btw then the teachers keep their eyes on me, so I can not sleep.
stand up for your rights! they can't "force" you to do anything. call their bluff. if they want you to go to school so badly, make them call the cops to drag you into school. they'll soon get so tired of doing that on daily basis that you'll either be scott free, live in a lock-down facility, or, if you're super lucky, you'll get thrown out on the street! then you'll really be free from parental tyranny.
well, I dont want tips on how to stay home from school, rather skeeping in scool. ok?
Quote by mr happy
well, I dont want tips on how to stay home from school, rather skeeping in scool. ok?

Just drop out of school and shoot heroin.
sit in the back of class.
i'm sure if every dunce in the history of education can figure it out, you can.
Bought for a few pennies
Now you're all just empty
Fucking soulless machines
RIP YOU APART!!!

-All Shall Perish

your that retard from yesterday who was saying i need to know how to bunk and get away with it so i can practise guitar and be famous and make money arent you?
get a life
"i'm sure if every dunce in the history of education can figure it out, you can" yeah, but they might still see if im sleeping, cause they walk around in the classroom.
put your arm under your head and pretend you are writing something, but in fact you are sleeping , at least it works @ my school
Let's Have A Game On A Teddy Picker

Squier Mod Stratocaster Arctic White
Vox DA20
Quote by MakinLattes
are you...my soul mate?

hope someone snaps your arm in two and uses the bone inside to impale your lungs, your just a dumbass
Quote by thepatient001
hope someone snaps your arm in two and uses the bone inside to impale your lungs, your just a dumbass

well good morning to you too
Bought for a few pennies
RIP YOU APART!!!

-All Shall Perish

Just sleep during the break instead

But I think the best way is to sleep in the night. Then it will be easier to concentrate on the guitar practice.
Just pass out in every class. eventually your teachers will get tired of waking you up and they'll leave you alone.
Quote by DanRev
"Come over to my place, no ones home"

I went, there was no one home.
Quote by thepatient001

a dumbass who has a pretty firm grip on reality, and knows when a healthy dose of sarcasm is needed to wake up a naive kid.

I'd probably die from blood loss before that someone had the opportunity to impale my lungs. there are, after all, several major arteries in both arms. you wouldn't even get close to hitting my lungs with the ulna or the radius, so you would be forced to rip off the muscles and use my humorous to crush my rib cage before even having a realistic shot at reaching my lungs.

please come up with a more plausible way to murder me, one which wouldn't require much strength on your part, and something you actually have the balls to do.
Last edited by MakinLattes at Feb 24, 2008,
Quote by mr happy
Yeah, I need a little tips on how to sleep in class, without the teachers knowing.

I came up with one thing that could work, if I let my hair grow long enough to cover my eyes, and then I'll just pretend to read the book, because they cant see that Im sleeping.

Worked well for me.

But they grow suspicious when you've been reading the same page for an hour straight.
You might not want to sleep in class...

I'm the product of sleeping everyday. Now I'm an E-4 (soon to be E-5) in the military o_O

Edit: and I totally took a nap at work tonight.
Quote by DanRev

Last edited by xTaVx at Feb 24, 2008,
Quote by mr happy
But how do you wake up at the end of the class?

The end of class bell... that used to wake me up. There were a few times I slept through it and was late to my next class.
Quote by DanRev

Quote by mr happy
But how do you wake up at the end of the class?

Don't you have any friends, or what??? Jeez. You won't properly sleep anyway. you'll be waking up every two minutes from paranoia.

Besides, you still haven't said why you can't just get more sleep at home and actually do well at school.
Quote by Vermintide
Don't you have any friends, or what??? Jeez. You won't properly sleep anyway. you'll be waking up every two minutes from paranoia.

That goes away after a week or so
Quote by DanRev

Quote by metal Lover
Just drop out of school and shoot heroin.

Who's heroin??.....Was he bad??!!
"Time doesn't exist here, we will never die."

-Celldweller
Quote by mr happy
real tips please. No siht.

you've gotten real tips dude

real tips:
-actually learn
-sit in back
-pretend to read
-pretend to write

tip from the collective pit: if you tell your teachers you have AIDS they have to let u sleep
Bought for a few pennies
RIP YOU APART!!!

-All Shall Perish

seriously you an immature nob, no offense. But education is everything. JUst sleep in lunchtime if your that desperate. And if you practice so much your not sleeping it wont make you better any way. PLaying guitar is as much concentration from the mind as it is from physical co-ordination
Quote by mr happy
real tips please. No siht.

Sleep at home, learn in school. Don't be a dip****, education > guitar. For now until you're done with college.
Page 1 of 2