So, I've got a bunch of original tracks, and I'd like to make a few home-made CDs, but the trouble is that on other computers they'll appear in iTunes as "Track 1" and so on. I'm sure there's software that can enter your music into the CDDB database, and thus, press your CD, but i can't figure it out.

Help?
Eh, Windows Media Player lets you type in every detail from the Title Track, all the way to who composed it, and then to who wrote all the seperate parts.

Try that, then just import it back into iTunes if you insist on using it.
Burn a copy of your CD, then open it in Itunes. Type in all the info, then highlight the songs (don't import them, highlight them on the CD) then go Advanced>Submit CD Track Names.

Since most people use Itunes, I think that'd be the best way!

Quote by gallagher2006
Eh, Windows Media Player lets you type in every detail from the Title Track, all the way to who composed it, and then to who wrote all the seperate parts.

Try that, then just import it back into iTunes if you insist on using it.

Well, i use an MP3 converter to get ll the information in, but if i put the music on a CD and give it to someone else, they won't see the track names or anything.
Quote by Bmm386
Well, i use an MP3 converter to get ll the information in, but if i put the music on a CD and give it to someone else, they won't see the track names or anything.

Ah I've got you now. Again, in WMP, right click the album and select "Edit Album Info". Then once it's approved, it'll show up accross the entire Database Microsoft uses.

Then again, the lazy buggers you're giving the CD to can just type it in themselves
You can edit the track names in Itunes.
Just right click on the song, and click "Get info" to change the name.
Then drag all the tracks you want into a playlist and burn the playlist to a cd

myspace.com/weasheroesband
Quote by pangui
Burn a copy of your CD, then open it in Itunes. Type in all the info, then highlight the songs (don't import them, highlight them on the CD) then go Advanced>Submit CD Track Names.

Since most people use Itunes, I think that'd be the best way!

I never thought of that. Are you sure it works?
Quote by Bmm386
I never thought of that. Are you sure it works?

Yeah, I did it myself when I released a self-released CD. Worked fine