Hi p1t.

Lately i have been having problems getting to sleep properly because i recently went on a road trip around the USA and that has indefinitely messed up my body-clock quite a bit.

After recent Stumblings (using StumbeUpon no less) i found a website of a radio station called "Sleep Bot"

Essentially it plays atmospheric noise/ambiance and Ambient music (Think portishead, but mixed with Godspeed or Explosions in the Sky)

So if you like me, can't sleep or find it hard to get to sleep, try the website, it really helped me.

http://www.sleepbot.com/
Quote by Vermintide
You're verging towards advertising there, dude.

Not really, im just showing people..

People who post links to addictive games are advertising? amirite?
I don't think it's advertising, more like helping people sleep.

I would use it but my computer's fan makes noise enough to wake god himself.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Aldenté
Not really, im just showing people..

People who post links to addictive games are advertising? amirite?

Nah, but the way you were talking sounded exactly like those ad spammers we get every so often

Quote by Kensai

I would use it but my computer's fan makes noise enough to wake god himself.

Headphones?
are you trying to capitalize on our thread filled with self-professed insomniacs? for shame...

if you want music that will really put you to sleep, listen to the Heavy Blinkers. Endearing Records really went to shit when they signed 'em.
Quote by Vermintide
Headphones?

Trust me I've got sturdy headphones, but my computerfan always wins.

Quote by MakinLattes
are you trying to capitalize on our thread filled with self-professed insomniacs? for shame...

if you want music that will really put you to sleep, listen to the Heavy Blinkers. Endearing Records really went to shit when they signed 'em.

Where have you been?
That's actually pretty nice, I just woke up and I feel sleepy, lol.
I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed.
Quote by Kensai
Trust me I've got sturdy headphones, but my computerfan always wins.

Where have you been?

somewhere between consciousness and dreams, ironically researching music conducive to REM sleep.

or, in layman's terms, obsessively watching anime, coping with my own shortcomings, and trying to get a job.
Quote by Vermintide
You're verging towards advertising there, dude.

Oh do shut up.
If I need help dropping off to sleep, I always go for some Sigur Rós, Marillion's 'Brave' album or Anathema's 'A Natural Disaster' album.
Last edited by _deeperthewound at Feb 24, 2008,
Quote by MakinLattes
somewhere between consciousness and dreams, ironically researching music conducive to REM sleep.

or, in layman's terms, obsessively watching anime, coping with my own shortcomings, and trying to get a job.

Any lucky with that?

Just checked out a feed and it was very soothing...
I need to smile more at interviews. apparently I'm not happy enough, though I haven't the faintest idea why.

I'll probably listen to this stuff before my next interview...maybe it will get me in the right space to pull it off. or I'll fall asleep in the middle of it. either way, it's a win.
Heavy As A Really Heavy Thing by Strapping Young Lad never phailed to help me sleep. Not saying it's a boring album, I'm saying it really is good for that.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Quote by MakinLattes
I need to smile more at interviews. apparently I'm not happy enough, though I haven't the faintest idea why.

I'll probably listen to this stuff before my next interview...maybe it will get me in the right space to pull it off. or I'll fall asleep in the middle of it. either way, it's a win.

You still applying for Barista positions? Or is it anything?
Quote by Aldenté
You still applying for Barista positions? Or is it anything?

I was a bouncer for a while, and I was also packaging beads. I hate touching other people, and the bead packaging was too time consuming for the amount I was making. I also did community service for quite a bit less than minimum wage. when I try to broaden my horizons, I get shafted. so yeah, me and my new best friend ambient are going to reach for the lowest stars and get hired by a huge corporation.

thankfully, most chains have a pretty high turnover rate, so employment in the near future is inevitable. I can finally afford those red sequined Chuck Taylors I've been lusting after.

damnit, I'm yawning...
Quote by MakinLattes
I was a bouncer for a while, and I was also packaging beads. I hate touching other people, and the bead packaging was too time consuming for the amount I was making. I also did community service for quite a bit less than minimum wage. when I try to broaden my horizons, I get shafted. so yeah, me and my new best friend ambient are going to reach for the lowest stars and get hired by a huge corporation.

thankfully, most chains have a pretty high turnover rate, so employment in the near future is inevitable. I can finally afford those red sequined Chuck Taylors I've been lusting after.

damnit, I'm yawning...

don't you fall asleep damn you!
Bought for a few pennies
Now you're all just empty
Fucking soulless machines
RIP YOU APART!!!

-All Shall Perish

How do I know there aren't subliminal messages in there?
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
this feed is actually alright..it's a shame i didn't know about it 7 hours ago
Bought for a few pennies
Now you're all just empty
Fucking soulless machines
RIP YOU APART!!!

-All Shall Perish

Quote by MakinLattes

damnit, I'm yawning...

Red sequin chucks!?

Oh lawd.