BC Rich's are aite for playing standing up.. careful though, i stabbed a hole through my thumb when i first tried the warlock cuz the edge of the body was too sharp :P
Eurgh.

How can you like those body shapes
New tracks on my profile! Please check them out and see what you think!
the cheaper BC rich's are pretty ****, but the high end (platinum edition) ones are supposed to be quite nice. Ive only seen the bronze edition ones in person, and they look really tacky, especially the paint job and finish, and are a little unreliable and put together quite badly. id assume that the quality is much better on the platinums.
Quote by mr.happyman
so she took off my pants and was gonna give me dome (head). fukk yeah, free dome (head) (i'm used to hiring prostitutes).as she inched her head closer to my pen0r, she pulled her hand outta nowhere and sandpapered my mini mr.happyman!
i would but i like the design i cant really go to jackson and tell them, i want a draco clone lol or i would
don't be deterred by any members of the Ibanez-mafia, BC Rich makes one hell of a product otherwise they wouldnt still be in business. and Dimmu kicks ass!
Gear:

Stinger Smx
Hondo H-1
Fender Classical
Custom Mini Les Paul
60 watt Mega Tube
GNX4 workstation
6 pack of Shiner Bock
Spec wise, I think both guitars seem decent actually. OFR is always a plus in my book. I'm not sure how they sound and play though.
Those look perfect for your church band.

I've never seen the Draco before. I have seen the BC Rich but haven't tried it. The one Warlock I owned was disappointing and made out of plywood.
they look great and they have good parts and wood. dont let people that like to play the same boring 'metal' guitars tell you different. also you gotta try before you buy
love how everyone here just says "get ____ " and has no reasoning behind it.
But, yeah, the Zombies play nicely and have a really warm tone (kinda like an evil LP) and the Draco has kind of the opposite...it's closer to a Strat type sound (not vintage or clangy, but more bright than dark) and is a pain to look at (imo) and the Zombie has a shape that is evil but still bearable to look at
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
the draco has 1 humbucker and 1 singlecoil, and a string-thru bridge. the zombie has 2 humbuckers and a vibrato bridge. the zombie owns the draco on all accounts IMO
Quote by mr.happyman
so she took off my pants and was gonna give me dome (head). fukk yeah, free dome (head) (i'm used to hiring prostitutes).as she inched her head closer to my pen0r, she pulled her hand outta nowhere and sandpapered my mini mr.happyman!
Quote by VivaLaJam
Esp Esp Esp Esp Esp Esp Esp Esp Esp Esp Esp Esp Esp Esp Esp Esp

sucks....
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
"all fatties report to the gym!"

Quote by mosh_face

music should only sound like a train running into a wall of BC riches plugged into line 6 spiders
Quote by neilap
Very easily... i like Dimmu Borgir.. thats why lol

But even Demon Burger isn't cheesy enough to require these kinds of guitars.
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey 5150
Vader Cabinet 4x12
Roland Cube 30X
Line 6 Toneport UX1
Morley Bad Horsie II

Personally, I'm a huge BC Rich fan. But I don't like the V shapes. There were a couple of the Dracos made in the custom shop at NAMM this year.
Judging my this forum, if you show up with one, the 600,000 bands in front of you who all play the same Schecter Hellraiser will help you stand out.
The cheaper ones are ****.

That Draco is disgusting. It looks like a squid.
Last edited by Masonpwiley at Feb 29, 2008,
I personally don't like B.C. Rich, sure the body shapes are cool but the sound and feel isn't that great in my opinion.
Quote by TheShubes
don't be deterred by any members of the Ibanez-mafia, BC Rich makes one hell of a product otherwise they wouldnt still be in business. and Dimmu kicks ass!

False
i'm not a big fan zombie and the draco bodies since they look ugly. if you want bc rich get the V IT or the KKV
Quote by Johnthewrench
the 600,000 bands in front of you who all play the same Schecter Hellraiser will help you stand out.

There is a reason why they choose the Hellraiser, quality and performance.
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey 5150
Vader Cabinet 4x12
Roland Cube 30X
Line 6 Toneport UX1
Morley Bad Horsie II

If you want a BC Rich, get a Mockingbird. All the others are ugly.

Unless you are like "Oh my god! It's all pointy! That makes it metal and awesome and bR00talz! I could kill someone with it! Yeah!!"
Last edited by Masonpwiley at Feb 29, 2008,
Draco, because of the Rockfields.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?