Why does it seem like a lot of musicians have bad stigma against certain styles? Let me give you an example. My old guitar teacher taught modern guitar ie blues, jazz, rock etc
At the end of one lesson I told him that one day I would like to seek out a clasical guitar teacher as I love classical guitar music. He then said that classical guitar players like all music except music that isnt boring. Classical music is far from boring but it is the fact he had such an attitude against it. I also know a lot of classical guitar players are the same and turn there nose up against every other musical style. Why are people so close minded?
radiantmoon is the toughest person I know. He inflects a sense of impending doom upon any who look upon his stone-chiseled face. The children run out of fear, while the men run for they know that the stories are true.
because they are human, and NEED to feel superior to others
Obligatory Gear List
Ibanez S2170SE Prestige
Epi LP Std w/ SDs
Morley Bad Horsie
Mesa Stiletto ACE 2x12
EHX Small Clone
Line 6 DL4
ISP Decimator
Guild Acoustic
My Band
My Youtube Channel
/thread.
Quote by Ed O'Brien
“It’s not genius. It’s just that if you want something good to come out of something, you have to put in a lot of effort. That involves a lot of hard work, and a lot of blood, sweat and tears sometimes.”

http://urbanscarecrow.bandcamp.com/