I'm currently using a Peavey Blazer 15w practice amp but I'm looking for something bigger which makes it worthwhile using my pedals etc.

I can't afford a stack or 100w amp etc and there's also no room for it.

Any ideas?? I was thinking maybe 30w or something.
the only practise amp i've tried that i can remember the name for is the nemesis eden n8. i believe it was about 40w, quite a good little amp actually. i've actually considered that one myself since i also do not have the money or the space for a huge amp

edit: it just occured to me that it was a bass amp, i dunno if you play bass or not, but there's a consideration for you if you do lol
Quote by Heilz
When backstage and talkin to the ladies i always go with the ¨Mines is bigger than theirs¨ argument as me bro holds hes guitar and i take out my bass... It works wonders @,@

Gear list:
Squire Affinity P-Bass
Ashdown Mag300 Evo II
Boss ODB-3
budget?

07 Fender American Deluxe Strat
07 Fender Custom Telecaster
09 Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster
09 Fulltone OCD V.4
10 Ibanez WH-10 V.2
09 Splawn SuperStock
10 Jet City JCA-20
97 Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

Yeh the SICK! bit sounds a bit stupid.

Quote by Raizer Sabre
the only practise amp i've tried that i can remember the name for is the nemesis eden n8. i believe it was about 40w, quite a good little amp actually. i've actually considered that one myself since i also do not have the money or the space for a huge amp

Would it be ok for pedals etc?

I've currently got a boss ds-1, danelectro flange, crybaby and I was looking to get a digitech metal and blues pedal aswell but everyone said just to get a bigger amp first.
Only decent amps in that price range other than 5 watt valve amps are modelling amps which don't sound good with pedals at all.
I wouldn't worry about us recommending a half stack or 100 watt amp. We rarely do that because both those 'requirements' are excessive and not needed.

I would save up more money and get a decent valve combo or something like that. You already have a practise amp, another one is just...silly really.
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
Quote by Yngwi3
Only decent amps in that price range other than 5 watt valve amps are modelling amps which don't sound good with pedals at all.
I wouldn't worry about us recommending a half stack or 100 watt amp. We rarely do that because both those 'requirements' are excessive and not needed.

I would save up more money and get a decent valve combo or something like that. You already have a practise amp, another one is just...silly really.

What size would the valve combo be and how much roughly?
Mesa Express 5:25 or a 5:50?

Guitars:
-Jackson DXMG (SH-2N, SH-6)
-Schecter Hellraiser C1 (18v)
-Ibanez XPT707FX (Blackouts)
-Ibanez BTB 400 Bass

Main Amp: Mesa DR Roadster

Quote by Saintee-Davie
Nice, is it actually worthwhile getting extra pedals with a practice amp though or will it be a waste of money?

Wait, do you already have the pedals?
Valve combos can vary in price, I'll recommend some when I know a bit more
Quote by Pookie6

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

voc valvetronic. Fantasitc amps and can handle all styles of music. I reccomend the 30 watter .
Gear:
Schecter c1+
Peavey Raptor exp

Vox ad30vt
Check out the Harley Benton or whatever that Valve junior clone was.

They are low wattage, but pretty loud since they are tube. If you don't need the volume, this is going to probably be the best value.

Any 5 watt tube amp would be a great practice amp, and they take pedals really well.
Guitar:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Amplifier:
Fender Blues Junior - Eminence Red, White and Blues
Effects:
Fulltone OCD
Electro-Harmonix Nano Small Stone
Ibanez DE-7 Delay/Echo
Dunlop Crybaby
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff Pi
You could try a Spider Valve 112, its a 40 watt valve amp. It is tube so its gona be quite loud. I tried one of these at guitar center and they actually sound good for being a spider amp.

Guitars:
-Ibanez BTB 400 Bass

why do Marshall MG amps have such a bad reputation of breaking down, since i've read the reviews of them in other websites. it's kind of hard to believe that since they ARE, Marshalls!
Because they're made cheaply by Marshall for the beginner market, because they know that newbies will buy them at extortionatly bad value for money for the big

On the front, which they do not deserve.
Quote by Pookie6

Quote by uk.mace

Quote by bodna
why do Marshall MG amps have such a bad reputation of breaking down, since i've read the reviews of them in other websites. it's kind of hard to believe that since they ARE, Marshalls!

Like the above comment says ^^, Marshall make MGS at extremely low qaulity because they know poeple like you will think that cos they are marshalls they must be good.phail.
Quote by dark&broken
I'd like to see any of those meathead homophobes look a Spartan in the eye and call him a fag.

I'm gonna be slaughtered for this, but you could do worse than a Marshall AVT. I like them, good for metal etc. I don't think they're as bad as some folks on here say they are. Sure they're not exactly the JVM model, but they're much better than MGs.
Jackson KV2
Epiphone SG-Special
Freshman FA1 AWR
Roland Cube 15

Member of
'girls of UG club’
PM Noxiosimitator to join
AVT's are BETTER, but they're still not good by any means.
Quote by Pookie6

Quote by uk.mace

What are you guys talking about. Even a MG can handle Kerry King. xD

Guitars:
-Ibanez BTB 400 Bass