I have a TR-2 Tremolo, and I can't decide whether to mod with Analog Man, or sell it and get a different one. What is a really good sounding tremolo? One that has features like the TR-2, but better sounding?

Thanks,

JJ
Quote by NeverMeant
Sometimes I feel like I won't care if my girlfriend dies because then I won't have to worry about her becoming pregnant.
How much do you want to spend?
List of good ones:
Red witch pentavocal (regular stuff plus weird and awesome extra stuff)
Catalinbread Semaphore (tiny footprint, lots of knobs and switches for your tweaking enjoyment)
Cusack tap-a-whirl (analog plus tap tempo, sweeeet!)
Zvex tremorama or seek trem (it's a zvex, so it's absolutely insane and cool and weird but also insane and cool and weird)
BJF yellow (I think) trem (expensive but Bjorn is awesome so it's worth it)
Empress trem (ugly but sounds excellent)
Menatone pleasure trem (not as tweakable but a good unit)
^ha. i was just looking at the catalibread one before i opened this. really cool pedal. my budget is anywhere from $100-$120. I just want a good sounding tremolo, without a million features. Thats all i really need.
Quote by NeverMeant
Sometimes I feel like I won't care if my girlfriend dies because then I won't have to worry about her becoming pregnant.
Catalinbread is my first choice. I really like that unit, and I was considering grabbing one.

Another boutique one around that price is the Frantone...I forget the name but it is a really nice tremolo.
Guitar:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Amplifier:
Fender Blues Junior - Eminence Red, White and Blues
Effects:
Fulltone OCD
Electro-Harmonix Nano Small Stone
Ibanez DE-7 Delay/Echo
Dunlop Crybaby
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff Pi
hmm...i dunno, how good does the menatone sound? it doesnt have a lot of features, and i would spend $180....is it worth it?
Quote by NeverMeant
Theres also the guyatone tube tremolo. Its exactly 180 I believe. Mr John Frusciante uses one, and his tremolo tone is pretty sweet. But the caitalinbread tremolo I've heard is also fantastic.
Traynor YCS-50>EHX SMM w/ Hazarai>EHX DMM>EHX Holy Grail>EHX Small Stone>EHX Big Muff PI (NY)>EHX Pulsar>Ibanez TS-9DX>Echo Park>Ibanez Vintage Tubeking>Fulltone OCD>Zvex Fuzz Factory> Roto-Machine>Fulltone Wah>MJM London Fuzz>Fender Strat
hows the diaz tremodillo?
Quote by NeverMeant
or the carl martin one?
Quote by NeverMeant