i have a boss br600 8 track recorder and i like it alot but i need help. it has 2 mic inputs on it so how can i use more then just 2 mics. im a noob to recording so idk if thats even possible and if it is how much would it cost. also but microphones would you suggest for a low budget. and one last question when im trying to record i dont know where to put the microphone to get the same sound of my amp. i dont know if you know what i mean but i would really apreciate your help.
Ok im gunna answer the mic position question first.
With 2 microphones one mic in the back of it pointing at the cone and one infront of the amp angled slightly off centre.
on microphones, how low is your budget? mic price ranges are quite big!
and on the 2 microphones thing ent quite sure what ya mean
Professional Mixing available at request.

Everton FC
my recording thing has 2 microphone inputs on in so if i wanna record drums i can only use 2 mics is there a way for me to add more inputs kinda and thanks when you see behind do you mean behind my amp and for my price range depends could you give me some examples
Yes behind the amp. Awesome sound, and ya wouldn't think it...and the only way i can think of is buying a new mixer, but i might now a way jst can't access the information in my brain atm :p

Well there's the shure SM57, u cld probably pic up one of them for about 50 quid. (very good vocal/instrument mic)
Bit cheaper you can get samson C01 bit cheaper.
although i wouldn't recommend it u cld get the Sennheiser E815s J for like 25....i would use a pound sign on these but mine dont work, lol
the Rode NT1-A would bum all of these but it's a bit more expensive, bout 100 - 120
Professional Mixing available at request.

Everton FC
Quote by vacancy33
my recording thing has 2 microphone inputs on in so if i wanna record drums i can only use 2 mics is there a way for me to add more inputs kinda and thanks when you see behind do you mean behind my amp and for my price range depends could you give me some examples

Since no one has really answered your question, I'll be the first. Get a mixer of some sort, or return your boss and buy a new MTR with atleast 4-8 inputs. Sure, it might cost more, but it'll be worth it in the end once you don't need to buy anything else.