Yeah I've started work on a rock opera intitled The Story of Shane and The Blankey.
It's about my little adopted brother named Shane. I got the inspiration from when he tore his blankey. It's all sad but of course it gets happy and whatnot.
The songs are really short but hell it's a rock opera.

What are your thoughts on this Pit? And how should I end this? He's only six so I want to come up with a bad ass ending.

EDIT:

Where It Begins
It started up at school one day when a boy, he got me mad, I bit his arm real hard and it had made him really sad. The teacher frowned upon me and she said that I’ve been bad, the world changed all for me when I went back to dad.

Here I am, sitting at my window. The police pull into the driveway and then they approach the door, the red marks were on my ears could hurt any less more. I sit here with my blankey wondering what will happen to me next. I knew my life wouldn’t turn out…to...be…the…best!!!!

A woman dressed up in a suit took me down to a home, she told me that I’ll like here and I be safe and I’ll be loved and that these people were sent from up above. By the time that I had liked it there they said that they were through with me sometime I wish the world would...just…leave…me…be!!!!

Where I Traveled
They searched all far and wide for me, looking for a fam-i-ly and now I sit a boy of three just lost and so alone. They put me through a thousand homes no one to tell me where to go they tried and tried but I always seemed to fail. They tried to find a home to give but I never really got to live just going from one house to another house.

The world just seemed so different, but people stayed the same, I never made a good impression isn’t that a bloody shame? They never really got to me and I did no shame to them they never understood that I’m a flower…with…no…stem!!!

Only Bit of Love
Since they couldn’t find parents for me and I was at the age of three the only person that did befriend me!!!! was my trustworthy blanket. Just like a Linus with no blankey I’m a minus and I wouldn’t feel care. It was there for me it shared my pain with me and it just seemed to love me. Since I had no happiness my life showed nothing but crappiness all I could do was sit and cry.

God did have me in his tug, he would squash me like a bug but when I needed a big hug!!! there was my trustworthy blanket.

Yeah so there are the first three songs in it. Mind you, it took me all of about 30 minutes all together.
Quote by ShaunDiel
Listen to this man. His 2 ideas in five minutes have shat all over your serious ideas.
Last edited by iceman95 at Feb 24, 2008,
How are you writing it if you dont even know what it is?
The Set Up
1- Bc.Rich Nj Series Best w/Emgs
2-Ibanez v-blade, custom snakeskin
3-Fender Stratocaster
4-1986 Charvel Model 5
///
MXR Phase 90
BBE Sonic Maximizer
Dunlop crybaby original
He has an epiphany and realizes he doesn't need the blanket, but still carries a piece of it in his pocket to remind him of the happier, simpler times of childhood.
<Han> I love Hitler
you could do some "selma and louise" sort of ending. But he'll have to use a motorcycle and I imagine him looking like a fairly young james dean...
posting in potentially epic thread.

when you're done can you upload it to UG?
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
Quote by The__Chill
How are you writing it if you dont even know what it is?

I do know what it is. It starts out when he bit some kid at school and he got beat bad by his dad for it and then social services takes him away and he goes through all kinds of homes with out really having a family until he finds my family and we welcome him and love him. He got him when he was three btw.
Quote by ShaunDiel
Listen to this man. His 2 ideas in five minutes have shat all over your serious ideas.
Quote by crazygluedmybut
He grows up and turns it into a sportcoat.

*E-cookie to whoever gets the reference.*

Total Linus. There's a reference to him in the opera too.
Quote by ShaunDiel
Cool, make sure you make it like Jesus Of Suburbia. That's a song from this super awesome kind of underground band named Green Day. You guys should check them out.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
Quote by Broken_Drum
I'm going to make a Hip Hop opera. A Hip Hopera.

Dear god, that is so awful.

Awful and hilarious.

Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Quote by iceman95
Total Linus. There's a reference to him in the opera too.

That's the first thing I thought of when you said blankey, lol.
Peace.
Quote by crazygluedmybut

I want that cookie SOOOOOOO bad.
Quote by crazygluedmybut

YES!!!
Quote by ShaunDiel
Quote by StreetLight3989
I want that cookie SOOOOOOO bad.

You can have one too, cause I see you're also from NJ.

Peace.
Quote by Broken_Drum

LMAO ur funni.

Anyway, end it by him killing himself. Trust me, it'll work.
Quote by Broken_Drum

Oh lord...

Sigged
Rag Mop Do Do Duh DoDo Dedo Do!!!!!

R_A_G_G_M_O_P_P

RAGMOP
Quote by crazygluedmybut
You can have one too, cause I see you're also from NJ.

Yay, I'll be at your house to pick it up!!!
Quote by StreetLight3989
Cool, make sure you make it like Jesus Of Suburbia. That's a song from this super awesome kind of underground band named Green Day. You guys should check them out.

I'd tell you that you failed at humour with that, but you already did that when you wrote your sig
Quote by whiteraven119
My new hero. Anyone willing to use lethal martial arts against hxc kids is amazing.

That's me

Quote by jaridv1
my penis has a restraining order against me because i beat it

Quote by cheeseman3001
posting in potentially epic thread.

when you're done can you upload it to UG?

Yeah I'll upload it, but I need a band first.
Quote by ShaunDiel
Quote by Lostprophets$$$
I'd tell you that you failed at humour with that, but you already did that when you wrote your sig

Ah, but my sig is not an attempt at humor. The Green Day thing was, even though they are good. My sig is not though.
Quote by StreetLight3989
Ah, but my sig is not an attempt at humor. The Green Day thing was, even though they are good. My sig is not though.

It's not an attempt at humour? So you're being serious?

Quote by whiteraven119
My new hero. Anyone willing to use lethal martial arts against hxc kids is amazing.

That's me

Quote by jaridv1
my penis has a restraining order against me because i beat it

Quote by Lostprophets$$$

Shocking, isn't it?
Quote by Lostprophets$$$

Oh God...
Quote by ShaunDiel
Quote by Lostprophets$$$

*Awaits a genre-bashing-flame-thread*
Now that'll be fun!
Quote by Broken_Drum

That's what R Kelly called his Trapped In The Closet series - Hip Hopera.
Quote by TheQuailman
*Awaits a genre-bashing-flame-thread*
Now that'll be fun!

not in my thread it won't!
Quote by ShaunDiel
Cool. I'm making a Rock Oprah.

I just killed the joke, didn't I?
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Quote by Demon Wolf
Cool. I'm making a Rock Oprah.

I just killed the joke, didn't I?

meh, it could've been better
Quote by ShaunDiel
BTW what do you guys think of it so far? You know, the lyrics that is.
Quote by ShaunDiel
He summons satan and they have a guitar battle on top of a volcano.
two and a half men.
Quote by Cameronrobson
He summons satan and they have a guitar battle on top of a volcano.

and he has like a shred from the blankey tied to the head of the guitar
Quote by ShaunDiel