Page 1 of 3
Help me out pit monkeys...

Here's a nice little bedtime story for you guys...

Consider this girl...we shall call her jane and this guy who we shall call john....in 11th grade...im in 12th....

Right so im in this amazing ****ed up situvation and my a level finals are in 5 days...Ah how GOD loves me !!!!!

Ok jane and i didnt even care the **** about each other....now all of a sudden our school decides...hey there is this inter-school band competition...get the **** out there and win it !!! I'm like ok !!! But our singer refused to come as it was too much travelling and like a 4 day stay at this other school and his parents refused to let him go....so yeah i asked her to come as she's an amazin singer.....so we went and played EVANESCENCE style !! We go, we saw and we conquered....And then i found out she supposedly has somethin for drummers...hey, i play the drums for the school band so yeah we're sitting for the prize distribution ceremony at the end of the competition and we all got roses from the host school...so we both start tickling each other with roses....there starts our friendship....

Right fast forward a month to december...my friend john tells a group of friends and me that he likes this girl and wants to ask her out....im like "cool dude...ill help if i can".

Meanwhile me and jane start talkin and texting and get closer and closer.....so close that at a point one of our conversation had the epic line, "Dude if you dont find anyone and i dont find anyone, you freakin better marry me !!!".....and a few days back the line, "Dude, just ask me out"....and the worst part is i still dont know if she's kidding or f she likes me...but the messages we send each other and stuff makes me think she has somethin for me...what say ??

Oh and this is a secret....none of my friends know this....

So a few days back her class went on this 12 day class trip...and so i was talkin to john and he's like dude what do i do about her? I told him what every friend would...dude ask her out on the trip....voila....i basically made a decision that basically ruins my chances.....

Felt so **** !!! But it was right thing to do wasn't it ??? I hope so....

So now my other friend who's on the trip with them tells me ,"dude i bet john's gonna ask jane out"...im like feeling happy for him but totally **** for myself !!!

I'm so depressed...i know they are getting along and that they are good friends themselves....not as close as me and jane are but they are good friends!!! I'm really happy for them but then it's a lose-lose situation for me....

Either i betray a friend or lose someone i like...i chose to not betray my friend....and now im freakin depressed and feel so empty !!!

I know im pussy....will be happy to furnish further details

Advice ?? Hate ?? Man laws ?? Anythin....
Flame away...atleast that'll take my mind off of this....

EDIT: Happy ?? All you english nazis...
Quote by blynd_snyper
yes we all need answers to xboys questions hurry up goddam it

Quote by Kankuro
Damn you X-Boy!!!

Founder And Member Of The " I Don't Masturbate Club "

TURNED 18 TODAY !!! (22/02)
Last edited by X-Boy at Feb 24, 2008,
****, that's a tough situation....Let em date and if she comes back to you, she really likes you. If she doesn't, be happy for her....

And I'll also give you a "pit" suggestion: Kill John.
lol wut? joke

but seriously, i would tell your friend. if he chooses to ask her out and she likes you then she'll say no, and your friend will hav went with ho's before bro's..... not cool

,--.-'-,--.
\ /-~-\ /
/ )' a a `( \
( ( ,---. ) )
THIS WAS MEANT TO BE A PIG
\ `(_o_o_)' /
\ `-' /
| |---| |
[_] [_]
Say that in making sense please...

But from what I gather...just ask her out

If she likes you then chances are he wouldn't get anywhere with her even if you didn't
Quote by HaKattack
...huh?

Was that English?

No it's swahili....

http://www.englishlearner.com/
Quote by blynd_snyper

Quote by Kankuro
Damn you X-Boy!!!

Quote by MIKE!
And I'll also give you a "pit" suggestion: Kill John.

A pit suggestion would have been to rape John.
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Quote by X-Boy

Right forward a month to december...my friend john tells me and a group of friends that he likes this girl and wants to ask her out....im like cool dude...ill help if i can

So then we start talkin and get closer and closer.....so close that at a point one of our conversation had the epic line, "Dude if you dont find anyone and i dont find anyone, you freakin better marry me !!!".....right and a few days back the line, "Dude, just ask me out"....right and i still dont know if shes kidding or even if she likes me...but the messages we send each other and stuff makes me think i have a chance....what say ??

So like you have hots to your friend but he was like "Dude, I like this girl" and you supported him, and now you feel bad?
Attachments:
532.jpg
Should have stuck it in her the first day, after the concert, assert your dominance.
that was pretty hard to understand, but if i read it right id say you did the right thing. think about it this way. your 17 or 18, youve still got your whole life ahead of you including college/uni or whatever. what are the odds that this jane is the only jane you'll ever find? who's to say things even wouldve worked out with jane. the way i see it, a relationship, especially at such a young age, isnt likely to last till you get married, forever etc. (mind you ive seen it happen twice with relatives of mine, but thats besides the point) friends are much more likely to last. trust me, at this point friendship is much more important. my current best friend who knows me better than anyone is also an ex of mine. until you find someone, and you just know, stick with friends.
Quote by dark&broken
what are the odds that this jane is the only jane you'll ever find?

Judging from my love life:

Very very very good

I'm sorry but you're an idiot. It's your own fault. If you like her so much ask her out. Otherwise forget about her.
Quote by FrenchyFungus
Hey y'all!!! Me and my friend were over at her house. I we were wonder what guys think when they see a hot girl at the mall or whatever walk by. (We're both pretty as y'all would say "blonde" sometimes).

Quote by rabidguitarist
I just look like some homo.
i dont understand why jane would wanna date someone with such poor sentence structure and grammer
Quote by TechnoViking
i dont understand why jane would wanna date someone with such poor sentence structure and grammer

John here seems to have low self-esteem as well.
Quote by TechnoViking

Because maybe english isn't his first language?

Quote by MakinLattes
John here seems to have low self-esteem as well.

If low self-esteem was sexy i'd be something that really expresses how low my self esteem is
There's no "right thing" to do there. It's a girl. You ask her out if you like her, and let her decide. You screwed yourself out of that.
Quote by GiantRaven
If low self-esteem was sexy i'd be something that really expresses how low my self esteem is

sounds like my ex...

::shudder::
k.
Kill John.
Obvs.
Quote by KileManA7X
You sir, are an honorary genius! Take this badge, you made us proud!
Quote by jeremessmore
nope im still pretty chipper

personal pain can only be described to someone in one way: monster truck rallies.

there's one up in Santa Rosa in a couple of weeks. I can hook you up with someone who has VIP/ground-level tickets.
Quote by MakinLattes
sounds like my ex...

::shudder::

Hmm

Sorry?

Quote by jeremessmore
nope im still pretty chipper

Maybe you feed off other peoples misery...
Ah the pit cracks me up...

Jeez !!! Grammer nazis !!! Pardon a brother in total depression !!!

And for all of you asking me why i didn't ask her out...

Well my friend told me he liked her in dec....but then we both got close to each other only in like jan and that's when i started liking her...

It would be total betrayal asking her out...I'm hoping she'd say no to him....well but a greater part of my sane mind says that would be bad !!! I couldn't wish that upon a friend !!
I mean after that if i ask her out and she says yes to me i bet my friend would feel very very bad !! But if she says yes to him, id feel horrible then too !!!

Uh...ya

P.s.-Thanks Giantraven !!! You're my hero
Quote by blynd_snyper

Quote by Kankuro
Damn you X-Boy!!!

Last edited by X-Boy at Feb 24, 2008,
Page 1 of 3