I'm not going for that sound just curious to what pedals they use to make that sound.
Sound Enhancement Pedal...

I would assume some kind of high gain amp, some kind of ibanez or other shredding guitar, a digitech whammy, and some kind of high-gain wah.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
Quote by darkarbiter7
Sound Enhancement Pedal...

"It's me, Mario!"

Anyway, someone suggested a compressor in a similar thread a while ago. I don't personally know. Wikipedia probably knows what they use.
Quote by Lunchbox362
This thread if fail in almost every way imaniganable.
If you don't have a high gain amp...
Maybe go for a EH Metal Muff?
And... You'll have to learn how to make mario and pacman sound to be cool like Herman Ri.

But yeah, a compressor would help too.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
Quote by darkarbiter7
If you don't have a high gain amp...
Maybe go for a EH Metal Muff?
And... You'll have to learn how to make mario and pacman sound to be cool like Herman Ri.

But yeah, a compressor would help too.

Haha thats rather racist...

But yeah, he uses his whammy and harmonics to make those sounds, or atleast, so Ive heard. But to sound like dragonforce, you could just take a **** in your amp. Thatd get your sound pretty close.
Traynor YCS-50>EHX SMM w/ Hazarai>EHX DMM>EHX Holy Grail>EHX Small Stone>EHX Big Muff PI (NY)>EHX Pulsar>Ibanez TS-9DX>Echo Park>Ibanez Vintage Tubeking>Fulltone OCD>Zvex Fuzz Factory> Roto-Machine>Fulltone Wah>MJM London Fuzz>Fender Strat
Quote by HeartInACage

But yeah, he uses his whammy and harmonics to make those sounds, or atleast, so Ive heard. But to sound like dragonforce, you could just take a **** in your amp. Thatd get your sound pretty close.

You must have not watched the vid: http://youtube.com/watch?v=5ch8CYgH-tQ
Or, you're just jazzing me.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
Quote by mr_hankey

Damn, beat me to it lol.
Gear:
Epiphone SG Standard - Natural Wood Finish + SD Alnico Pro 2 Bridge Pickup
Epiphone Les Paul Standard - Limited Edition Green
Ibanez S470
Blackstar HT-100 Head
Harley Benton 2x12 Vintage 30's
Vox AC4TV
Vox VT15
Quote by darkarbiter7
You must have not watched the vid: http://youtube.com/watch?v=5ch8CYgH-tQ
Or, you're just jazzing me.

I actually had not seen that. Pretty funny tho.
Traynor YCS-50>EHX SMM w/ Hazarai>EHX DMM>EHX Holy Grail>EHX Small Stone>EHX Big Muff PI (NY)>EHX Pulsar>Ibanez TS-9DX>Echo Park>Ibanez Vintage Tubeking>Fulltone OCD>Zvex Fuzz Factory> Roto-Machine>Fulltone Wah>MJM London Fuzz>Fender Strat
Quote by mr_hankey

Man ya beat me, i would say get a guitar and stick it in a SNES.
Quote by HeartInACage

I salute you for making me lol for a while
Quote by dark&broken
I'd like to see any of those meathead homophobes look a Spartan in the eye and call him a fag.

Haha nice, i finally got sigged!
Quote by MetalMario
I'm not going for that sound just curious to what pedals they use to make that sound.

BTW they dont use pedals.

They use ibanezes and SNES's/Gameboys

They dont use amps either. They always too drunk to EQ them properly
Quote by dark&broken
I'd like to see any of those meathead homophobes look a Spartan in the eye and call him a fag.

best EQ settings are treble 0 mids 0 and bass 0 gives an orthentic DF sound. You should try it.