for some reason my effects loop doesnt work, i just tried it for the first time, and when i turn it on with my footswitch everything goes silent, i have a b-52 at212, i tried different cables, and there appear to be level knobs of some sort on the back, anyone got any ideas?
have you got your fx loop volume up? (if it has one, I know some amps do)
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
well, if you havent tried turning the level knobs.... i have no faith in humanity. but seriously, try the level knobs and put in effects you will PROFOUNDLY hear, like a huge overdrive on the amps clean channel
dont take any guff from these bastards man

Quote by Fenderhippie69
I only smoke when I've been drinking and I only drink when I've been smoking.
Quote by spiderjerusalem
well, if you havent tried turning the level knobs.... i have no faith in humanity. but seriously, try the level knobs and put in effects you will PROFOUNDLY hear, like a huge overdrive on the amps clean channel

ive been messing with the level knobs, from what i can tell they are up
hmm i just got it working after messing with some stuff, alright thanks for your help guys, and just so i dont have to post a new thread, i heard someone mention something called a daisy chain, i think, used for powering multiple pedals, is this the cheapest easiest way to power pedals, and where would i get one

btw spiderjerusalem, great name