what are some good 4 player multiplayer games for the PS3? it would be nice if i could find some, coz all i have is 1 player games now
Quote by MedicreDemon
Metalheads aren't assholes.

It's the damn Blues fans.

Quote by Stimpomatic
one of my friends wouldnt let me play turok 2 for the n64 with him so i threw my controller at the back of his head and hit him pretty hard.

haha
if you dont have anything helpful to say, keep it to yourself, because honestly, i dont care if anyones gunna start **** talking me or the ps3
Quote by MedicreDemon

Quote by Stimpomatic
one of my friends wouldnt let me play turok 2 for the n64 with him so i threw my controller at the back of his head and hit him pretty hard.

haha
are you looking for online mulitplayer, or "I have friends over so lets play some PS3 games"
Quote by bpoeoanry
go back to sleep
Waking up with boobs? Is there a visine for that.
get warhawk if you can play online - it's the only gamne i know that you can play split screen while online

*Witty comment*
Woohoo! Whatever happened to "The Only Gaming Thread"?
Call me Callum

Current gear - 06 MIM Strat, '02 Epiphone Les Paul, Peavey Rockingham, Tanglewood TF8, BLACKSTAR★ HT-5 Combo, EHX Holy Grail, Boss DS-1, Arion SFL-1

Newcastle (and Port Vale)
oh, if you're a fan of Guitar Hero, get Rock Band. It's kinda pricey, but it's a great multiplayer game

*Witty comment*
^^^ isn't skate only 2 player?

edit: hang on. i just remembered playing it 4 player a while ago...
haha, i'm such an ass.

*Witty comment*
Yea, warhawk if you wanna play online. Smackdown for playing with friends.
TRANSFORMICE

Quote by Gord@k
Wait a minute! The PS3 actually has games?

Yea crazy, huh? You get to play them too, without worrying about the Red Ring of Death!
Quote by Chobes
Yea crazy, huh? You get to play them too, without worrying about the Red Ring of Death!

Touché.
Warhawk is the best multiplayer game ever!! get it now
gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Ibanez RG
Peavey Nitro
Takamine EG-351SSC
Bugera 333xl 212

My Music:
MySpace
Facebook
add me!
im looking for games to play with friends
Quote by MedicreDemon

Quote by Stimpomatic

haha
Quote by saga_7
im looking for games to play with friends

Call of Duty 4 i guess, since 4 people can play at a time, but it's 10 times better playing online.
Please Stay,
Until I'm Gone,
I'm Here Hold On,
To Me I'm Right Here,
Waiting,
And Take My One Last Breath,
And Dont Forget,
That I Will Be Right Here,
Waiting