I was walkin home lastnight after a night at the pub and a ned stopped and talked to me and a m8 of mine.

He told us he was beaten up a couple of weeks before and that he was 'ready' for the next time.

He then took a knife out of his pocket. Just a knife from his kitchen.
He waved it about and pretended to stab us.
-Fool.
He walked away, not harming us at all but I thought it was best to call the police anyway.

Damn neds ruining the place.

I wonder if he was stopped :P
DΔC
There was a news article about this recently, people are so afraid of getting beaten up, etc they carry weapons...
Talk to Erowid

Quote by dead-fish

Tell me when thy band shall return to mark a schedueled performance on my nearest venue's door!
Quoth teh Loomis, "Nevermore".

Member #9 of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join.
Quote by hazzmatazz
I sometimes worry what Britain's coming to...

It's gunna be hell in around 5-10 years time I predict, most people are gunna just leave and live somewhere else.
Yea, it sucks. I went to Glasgow last weekend to see Megadeth, and me and my friends were called c*nts 3 times within our first hour there. talk about a warm welcome.

*Witty comment*
Ned? Is that the Scottish equivalent of Chav? If so do they all wear luminous green hoods up there as well. Loads of the chavs/neds have taken to wearing sailing coats with luminous green hoods. They look incredibly stupid. But at least it makes them an easier target at night.
Quote by Alter-Bridge
If I had sex as much as you said the word "shit" I would be paris hilton.

Quote by rworsl
I have never felt closer to either cheese or weasels

Quote by Vermintide

DURN THING DUN GONE MESS UP AGIYAN. MARGE, FETCH ME MAH BOOMSTIYAK
Quote by irnbrurules
It's gunna be hell in around 5-10 years time I predict, most people are gunna just leave and live somewhere else.

Yeah, but I'll be in Chicago in 5 months.
It's odd, I had quite a pleasant stay in Glasgow...

But I agree with the threadstarter.
Call me Callum

Current gear - 06 MIM Strat, '02 Epiphone Les Paul, Peavey Rockingham, Tanglewood TF8, BLACKSTAR★ HT-5 Combo, EHX Holy Grail, Boss DS-1, Arion SFL-1

Newcastle (and Port Vale)
Quote by cheese_weasel
Ned? Is that the Scottish equivalent of Chav? If so do they all wear luminous green hoods up there as well. Loads of the chavs/neds have taken to wearing sailing coats with luminous green hoods. They look incredibly stupid. But at least it makes them an easier target at night.

yep, they're pretty much the same thing. a ned wears either white trainers or giant boots, a tracksuit, and a burberry cap. Also looking incredibly stupid.

*Witty comment*
Quote by The Eyebrow
Yea, it sucks. I went to Glasgow last weekend to see Megadeth, and me and my friends were called c*nts 3 times within our first hour there. talk about a warm welcome.

Yeah I went to that gig too, was awesome.

On our way to the bus station next morning some guy walked past us with a bloody face and called each of us a w*nk.

At least my balls have dropped.
Damn high-pitched neds.

And yeah, folks are leaving britain these days.
DΔC
lol that has never happend in canada, well in my city of just over 1 million people, come to canada beeotches
*goes to Canada* Does your government nationalize banks at a near £100 billion cost? If not then I'm there.
Quote by Alter-Bridge
If I had sex as much as you said the word "shit" I would be paris hilton.

Quote by rworsl
I have never felt closer to either cheese or weasels

Quote by Vermintide

DURN THING DUN GONE MESS UP AGIYAN. MARGE, FETCH ME MAH BOOMSTIYAK