I know where I could pick up one of these guitars for $550 Canadian, although I could probably get it for a little less. It seems to be in good condition and all. What kind of bridge and pickups are on this guitar and what would they be like? Would I be able to get a decent clean tone with my Valveking?
Quote by ToffeeandApples
You my friend, put the pwn in pwnt.

Hell Yeah
The bridge would most likely be an Edge if it's an RG570 with pups as V7's V8's on it if it's stock.

The clean tone is on your amp, not on the guitar. Most likely it will do good to great to impressive cleans if your amp can do it.
^ Correct on the Edge, but the pups will be V1 and V2 for a '91, which I personally find to be better than the V7/V8 combination.
Fender Japan Stratocaster Ibanez Pro540 Power Ibanez Pro540 Saber Ibanez 430S Ibanez S540 Charvel LSXIII w/GraphTech Ghost MIDI Parker Fly Artist Ibanez S1220 Mesa F30 Roland GR20 Roland Microcube + IBANEZ TREMS STILL SUCK!
What model of Edge bridge would it be, a decent one?
Quote by ToffeeandApples

Hell Yeah
Lol definitely not the Edge 3, that wasn't introduced until the 2000s. It would either be an Original Edge or the Lo-Pro model. Both of which are EXTREMELY good, and possibly better than an official floyd rose.

Ibanez RG1550 with Bareknuckle Nailbombs and Mothers Milk
1976 Gibson SG Standard
Peavey 6505
Framus 2x12 (V30s)

91 5x0 series had the original Edge. Normal profile Floyds don't get any more decent than that.
Fender Japan Stratocaster Ibanez Pro540 Power Ibanez Pro540 Saber Ibanez 430S Ibanez S540 Charvel LSXIII w/GraphTech Ghost MIDI Parker Fly Artist Ibanez S1220 Mesa F30 Roland GR20 Roland Microcube + IBANEZ TREMS STILL SUCK!
So how good of a price would around $550 be if I were to buy it? I'll see for myself if it plays good of course.
Quote by ToffeeandApples

Hell Yeah
Quote by ibanezrg350ex
So how good of a price would around $550 be if I were to buy it? I'll see for myself if it plays good of course.
On our side of the border, $550 for a 570 in good condition is a nice deal.